Looking for friends and inspiration

Options
Hi all! I've been using MFP for a little over a week now, and I'd love to meet some new friends. I have 100 lbs to lose so I'm in it for the long haul! :) Can't wait to meet you!
Amy

Replies

• MommaKit79
    Options
    WELCOME ABOARD!!!! FR sent!
  • vaness7578
    vaness7578 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Feeling alot of anxiety about it, since I've been down this road before :/
  • kdank
    kdank Posts: 29
    Options
    Love this site and the iphone/andorid app, Everybody all positive and stuff. It will really help you out.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I joined July 9th of this year and am down 30.6 pds so far. This site is a great inspiration and motivator. Feel free to add me as a Friend. I am always looking for new friends for mutual support and motivation.
  • Kristinj589
    Kristinj589 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can do it! anyone feel free to add!
  • Sarah52281
    Options
    Ur pretty. FR sent.
  • aprilakajoy
    aprilakajoy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have only been using religously for just over a week. I have lost a total of 9 pounds in aobut +/-30 days. I am really excited to have other to share this journey with. Good Luck! I am here if you need someone to turn to.....:flowerforyou:
  • Sharlaew
    Sharlaew Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I hope you have an awesome experience.
  • vickid36
    Options
    Welcome
  • Sprmc47
    Sprmc47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    FR Sent
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on deciding to take command of your life... Been here since July and have dropped 20% of my body weight... You can too! Just be honest about everything you do and eat and track it all.
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    added! anyone else too, feel free. I'm cool like that, my log will be empty a bit since i am battling the flu :/

(note to self, get flu shot next year)
  • jenjenjen7
    jenjenjen7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi, i have just joined recently too! good luck!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • sacredvisionz
    Options
    Hi there!!! Feel free to add me!!!! Ive been searching for new adds bc all my friends keep quitting or dont log daily...Its hard to stay focused alone and we can def help each other!!! I went on a summer binge and gained like 10 pounds i just fought so hard to lose! AGH! trying not to get discouraged..I am a great motivator and can really go hard with my workouts.....but i AMMM a snackeeerrr!!! So i need all of you just as bad!
  • msmonique00
    msmonique00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hi,

Feel free to add me. I am in the same boat. I would love to lose 100 pounds, but staying focused is the key. I have been losing slowly but surely...but I need to get real serious. Inspiration in numbers. :happy:
  • moounir
    moounir Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome on board. I am here since yesterday and the community is awsome. I like this website
  • vaehsmom33
    Options
    Hi, I am also new on here and looking for some friends that will help along this journey. I am a single mom to a daughter and i want to have long healthy life for her.
  • dare2begin
    dare2begin Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just started a few weeks ago so feel free to add me in! They have a great app for your smart phone. This has helped me out a lot. You can quickly scan bar codes to add to you daily log!