Replies

• cymbalineshalo
    cymbalineshalo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 156 or bust!
  • aclarem
    aclarem Posts: 12
    Options
    I'd like to join this group, too! I'm having a terrible time getting this weight off, and perhaps a challenge would be good for me! Besides, 7 pounds would put me under 180 for the first time in a year.
    So: current weight: 186.6
    By the end of March: 179.6
    Definitely DOABLE!
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late for the weigh in but better late than never!!

This weekend have lost a little and gained it back... (Pink wine!! )
    so still as I was last time I wrote.
    I will be at my target weight if I loose 7lbs by end of march. :happy:
    Good luck everyone xxx

508926.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • katerpillar1000
    katerpillar1000 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone, hope you have all had a good week...

I'm down 1lb to 140 lbs... hoping for 2lbs weight loss next week...

K :smile:
  • HEasom
    HEasom Posts: 16
    Options
    Hello everyone

im in too, I am at 158.7 today i lost 2 lbs this week so mini goal for the end of march will be 153.7 which will make me feel really good, if i can lose that fast, gym 6 days this week then and i want to start running too. I am really struggling to eat my exercise calories does that really help?

good luck,
    Helen

617898.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group also. I was last weighed this past monday and at that point I weighed 189. I think Im going to drop fast though because Im on a low card diet currently.

I did Turbo Jam I think its ok but if you are going to by one of the systems from Beach Body I would say Slim in 6 is much better. Go for that one. The results are awesome. Im just getting back into that as well as using my new elliptical machine I just bought.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! I will weigh in when I wake up in the morning/afternoon. I just got home from work. GOOD NIGHT ALL!!:yawn: :yawn:
  • eliblish
    eliblish Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Weigh in- Last week-123 Today- 120.4 FINALLY!! I broke the plateau! I just hope it's not water weight that's going to come right back tomorrow. :(
  • lgodfrey78
    Options
    I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN ALSO
  • mudgemoe
    mudgemoe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Weigh in - lost 1 LB this week - need to do better if I want to lose 7 by 3/28!!! - I'm at 168!
  • rhennen
    rhennen Posts: 1
    Options
    I'd like to join the group. I started my diet Jan1 and have lost 8 lbs, but I have a long way to go. February was a slow month --only lost about 2-3 lbs, but I was on vacation for over 2 weeks.

7 lbs by month end would get me on track to my main goal of 5 lbs per month. Good luck everyone!

Dec 31, 2010 Goal: 145.0
    March 31 Goal: 183.5
    SW 198.5
    CW 190.5
  • melgibson
    Options
    Ok I'm late for the weigh in again!! Sorry!!

508926.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

So I've actually gained 1lb since my last weigh in but I'm not unhappy about it as it's my 'heavy' week if you know what I mean and usually I gain anywhere from 3-5lbs!! So only 1lb means I'm doing well.

I'm also doing my own revised version of quite a well known diet this week, first time as I've never tried these replacement foods so I'm hoping to have some good weight loss this week to put be back on track.

What they say about the last half a stone is SOOO true!! I've had to step my game up so much to get any more off.
    Exercise really is the key :wink:

Hope your all doing well and wish you all the best with your goals xxx
  • h3ktlk
    h3ktlk Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Sounds Good im in~!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 7 by March, I'll try my best and won't weigh in til the end of the month so I'm not discouraged.
  • melgibson
    Options
    How is everyone doing?
    Making good progress I hope?!?
    I have finished my detox diet, am really pleased with the results. I've lost 4lbs in 4 days.
    I'm now at 7Stone 8lbs for the first time in well over SIX years!! (106lbs)

On target to complete this challenge :smile:

I'm so happy today! :drinker:

508926.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • eliblish
    eliblish Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Weigh in: Week 1- 123 week 2- 120.4 this week- 121.0
  • katerpillar1000
    katerpillar1000 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Well I'm stuck this week, at 140lbs... holidays are in 2 weeks so guess I won't meet my target, but hey ho I feel better anyway (still secretly annoyed though)... I have tried so hard this week, stuck to my calories and made sure I burned at least 500 calories per day, not even a point of a calorie difference!

MelGibson - what did you eat/drink on your detox? Well done on your weight loss...

K :ohwell:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    update: I have lost 2lbs and I know I probably won't lose another 5 in the next 2 weeks, but I will surely try!
  • boutrosr
    boutrosr Posts: 1
    Options
    Ok I'm late for the weigh in again!! Sorry!!

508926.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

So I've actually gained 1lb since my last weigh in but I'm not unhappy about it as it's my 'heavy' week if you know what I mean and usually I gain anywhere from 3-5lbs!! So only 1lb means I'm doing well.

I'm also doing my own revised version of quite a well known diet this week, first time as I've never tried these replacement foods so I'm hoping to have some good weight loss this week to put be back on track.

What they say about the last half a stone is SOOO true!! I've had to step my game up so much to get any more off.
    Exercise really is the key :wink:

Hope your all doing well and wish you all the best with your goals xxx
  • vonnie68
    vonnie68 Posts: 2
    Options
    I would like to join you in reaching a 7pound loss by the end of the month. I'm new to this, so still trying to figure it all out. Any tips??