mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    bump for later :)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I'm getting into lifting

1zxtftt.jpg

WOW...I would love to know how you got your body to look like that...Your stomach is everything...

CONGRATS!!! You all look amazing...Inspiring
  • SuperstarDJ
    SuperstarDJ Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    bodyfat-2.jpg

Left - Aug 2011 approx 30% BF
    Right - May 2012 approx 24% BF

Started lifting heavy in Oct. 2011 and continue today. Approx current BF, 21% and still weigh the same (145-148)
    Wow! That's some transformation.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    bodyfat-2.jpg

Left - Aug 2011 approx 30% BF
    Right - May 2012 approx 24% BF

Started lifting heavy in Oct. 2011 and continue today. Approx current BF, 21% and still weigh the same (145-148)

Love this! Great job! :smile:
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm getting into lifting

1zxtftt.jpg

Wow, your a super star! congrats you look better than amazing!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    10zmy38.jpg

First pic is when i first started out 120lbs, second is me now at 115lbs. please excuse my silly face lol. Hoping to continue with strength training and gain some more muscle :)

You have a beautiful strong looking body! Great job!!!!
  • AliciaAnne1984
    Options
    You guys look amazing! I'm so impressed by how much of a difference weight training made. Just goes to show it's not all about the number on the scales.
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm getting into lifting

1zxtftt.jpg
    Noticed the boobs are gone. What's that ur holding in both pix?
  • bobbyrosegr2000
    Options
    You guys look amazing! I'm so impressed by how much of a difference weight training made. Just goes to show it's not all about the number on the scales.

Yes! This is where i've got the wrong perception on loosing weight. Cardio is a major start to loosing the pounds, but the only way to reach your goal is constant weightlifting on a regular basis!
  • bobbyrosegr2000
    Options
    Bump

Starting 30 day shred tomorrow (If it arrives) will upload before pics and after pics in the following weeks :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!