March SHRED group

Options
Hi everyone - thought for those of us starting shred we should have a new group for a new month - I have no idea what I am in for - but it looks interesting!! - I hope I don;t have to jump rope in the house tho - I don;t think there is enough room :S

Replies

• kateyb
    kateyb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm in babe - starting today. Are you planning to do it every day or every few days?
  • looneygirl44
    Options
    Count me in, my shred DVD arrived this morning, am planning to start tomorrow and try and do it everyday
  • snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

After reading your previous topic thread you've intrigued and inspired me to have a go at this DVD too- I'll get my copy from the library tonight!

I have no idea how often I'll do it.

I live in an apartment block- hope I don't get compliants from my downstairs neighbours for all the noise upstairs!! :noway:
  • tansyf
    tansyf Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 5, love it!!!!
  • LHNichols
    LHNichols Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in again -- started in February and have probably done most everyday for three weeks. Hard but very good. I'm doing Level 2 now -- not that Level 1 ever got easy :-)
  • cheermom614
    Options
    I am in the middles of level 3! All I have to say is, WOW!
  • Raphi
    Raphi Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of level 2. I used to look forward to the abs segment to have a little "rest" doing exercises lying on my back, so all I have to say is: "WHAT THE...?? You gotta be freakin' kidding me with your plank-pose-abs-twist-torture exercise, JILLIAN!! :noway: :grumble: "
    Pretty darn efficient, though... no time to lose; 20 mins and boom, you're done :drinker: !

Good job and hang in there, everybody :flowerforyou:
  • tnewcom
    tnewcom Posts: 58
    Options
    I will join! I am starting it tonight!!
  • kimmie0627
    kimmie0627 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am in . I just did day 1 of level 1. The weights make a big differnce. LOL

Kimmie
  • bjenegiles
    bjenegiles Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I want to join!!! I did it for a WHOLE WEEK last month...LOL. It was sooo hard. My thighs were honstely on fire for days..LOL I think I just wore my body out because I would do it twice a day. Now I think I will just stick with my yoga in the mornings and Shed at night...or vice versa. I'm excited!!!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I was supposed to start likw last week but didnt. So tomorrow will be day 1!
  • jljune
    jljune Posts: 59
    Options
    my DVD should arrive tomorrow from Amazon!!! Can't wait! I work out about 5 days a week and run either 3-5 miles 3 days a week or run on my elliptical for 30 min to 1 hour and do strength training on my Bowflex BUT I am anticipating a HARD workout by the way everyone talks about this video...I am SCARED! Good luck everyone!

297714.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • chellebelle
    Options
    Today will be level 1, day 2 for me. I'd love to follow others who are also doing this. Great group!
  • rtrautmann
    Options
    I've done 3 days of it so far, and it's crazy! I'm not sore anymore, which I feel like I should be, so I'm going to step it up a notch next time I do it. I already see a difference!
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Hey Y'all! Glad to see this on here this morning. I'm on D3L1. I'm going to try doing 10 days of each level & see what happens. I'm a 7 day a week girl - anything less & I have a habit of letting myself off the hook!

I will say my arms & chest are still sore...but not like the first day at least.

For those who haven't started yet, remember that it's ONLY 20 minutes. It will seem like an hour & a half the first time!! :wink: But know that it does get easier. I'm loving it now! :love:
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I started a few days ago with it so I'll follow along too. By the way, I noticed alot of people saying they are going to rush out and buy it today or whatever. I downloaded it for free. Try mininova or thepiratebay.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    awesome! This is exactly what I was looking for.

Starting the shred today, perhaps we shud take measurements to track our progress as I've heard this is where the improvement is usually seen. I will take my measurements tonight and report back after my first workout.

Good luck everyone! :smile:
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    Options
    Hey all! I'm on L1D10(I am doing each level for 10 days...I am proud to say I was able to do 10 days straight) Tomorrow I am starting level 2.

So far in the past 10 days, I have lost 1 lb. I lost 2 inches in my waist and hips..and 1 inch on my chest...I am very pleased with the results and can't wait to see what the next 10 days bring!
    Good luck to all the new shredders!
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    im on L1D7 today and i haven't retaken my measurements yet , waiting till l1d10. hope there is a difference. trying to minimize my break intake. and i will probably let go of coffee/ hate to say it but it has a lot of sugar/ but good luck to all/
  • ERnurse
    ERnurse Posts: 77
    Options
    Wow - what a great response! Okay I need to get myself to the library - and since I don't know what it is I will be doing I am not sure if I will be doing it everyday or not - I also am going to start running - that was the goal for today - so I may start shred tomorrow and do it on my off running days - this could be a really good deal :D