Neeeeed motivation!

Options
Hey everyone! I' back to getting betterin shape but have NO motivation at all. Anyone have the same problem?

Replies

• CeliaJoy
    CeliaJoy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes! I am trying so hard to get back on track and finding it very hard to do. I do good during the day at work and then terrible when I get home. Would love to give and get motivation from anyone out there who wants to help!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Oh, you have motivation. You just don't have follow-through.
  • wesmith2
    wesmith2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am having a hard time following through right now as well. I like to work out in the mornings but it is so dang hard for me to wake up and have time before work. This morning I finally did it...I am also going to try to make a habit to walk my dog every day when I get home from work...its good for him too. Feel free to add me. I need all the motivation I can get too :) GOOD LUCK!
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Every day. Force yourself to exercise even when you REALLY don't want to. I promise you won't regret it!!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    My mind doesn't go to "what I want". My alarm is set, my gym clothes are out, and that's what I do. I only buy healthy food at the store, so I'm not tempted at home.

You have to be strong. Mature. Whatever you want to call it.
  • 21June
    21June Posts: 99
    Options
    Every day. Force yourself to exercise even when you REALLY don't want to. I promise you won't regret it!!
    I totally agree! I have had to force myself on several occasions to exercise particularly when I may have felt a bit under the weather; it has made me feel much better! I have wondered whether it cleanses your body in a funny kind of way;helping the body to rid itself of toxins......
  • gingermaker219
    gingermaker219 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! Count me in on the lack of motivation. I start the day off everyday in fine form and by mid afternoon I'm back on the rubbish. Just dont know what to do next to be honest as I really do want to lose weight. Add me as a friend to help each other out.
    Gingermaker219