Any keto/low-carbers looking for friends?!

Options

Replies

• iksworbez
    iksworbez Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've been on keto for about 3 months... down almost 25 pounds.

Feel free to add me!
  • drzira
    drzira Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Keto/LCHF since May. It's been great for me. I actually don't feel restricted. This diet has led me stop eating almost all processed foods and doing a lot more cooking.

I'm always in the market for new friends, so add me. :-)
  • gypsyeyesforyou
    Options
    i am a low carber as well! i have had great success with it. first time, i lost 55 lbs in 2 months. i cut carbs hard and only get them from my vegetables. i don't eat anything with color (besides green). i am a huge meat eater, so the diet works great for me. i feel better and the weight comes off quickly. anyone feel free to friend me!
  • Jojo42
    Jojo42 Posts: 223
    Options
    I've been low carbing for just 5 weeks, one of those was a week abroad on holiday! I'm loving cooking, trying new food. Eating clean feels right to me. IBS has gone as well. What does that say?

Please feel free to add me, all support gladly received and given
  • vivipr
    vivipr Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I started Keto 8 weeks ago and is working great for me.
    feel free to add me!
  • cmonesmith
    Options
    Hi! I am very new to keto, and like you, I'm looking for people to add. I'd love any advice, stories, and experiences you have to share!
  • dezcalouette
    dezcalouette Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started with keto about six weeks ago. It's been a TOTAL change for me, since carbs were the majority of what I enjoyed eating. I'm still constantly surprised by how... NOT restricted I feel. Please feel free to add me! I'd love some more keto friends.
  • M4Squared
    M4Squared Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto for 4 months and I love it! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I have been contemplating a low-carb approach to end my sugar addiction. I think a modified version of Atkins will work for me. Unfortunately, I have to wait until the beginning of November due to financial reasons.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Low carb is the only thing that works for me. I miss bread, but oh well.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I do it too :) I'll send you a friend request :)
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    I am trying to do a Paleo diet and have shttp://cavemanketo.com/configuring-mfp/et up my MFP according to cavemanketo: -- but if you look at my stats I eat too many carbs most days -- I still snack on dark chocolate treats and eat things like mashed potatos that I know I shouldn't eat.... oh well, there's always tomorrow!
  • tunabowltony
    Options
    one week in for me now. seeing other people succeed is a great motivator. will be sending friend requests.
  • lacrimae
    lacrimae Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Keto/LCHF since August here. And absolutely loving it!
  • novalady123
    novalady123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    this is all new to me, i think i have a big leaning curve ahead,
    i am really interested in the low carbs
  • Caseyann2501
    Caseyann2501 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I doing the low carb diet now, was on for a month, then after a week's break started again on Monday. Since starting it I lost more weight quicker than doing the low fat, and I haven't lost lean muscle mass.

I'm doing LC because I specifically want to lose fat and build muscle. I do Martial Arts training twice a week currently, but am moving up to 4 times a week, so my carb intake is usually between 50 - 60 grams a day. I will be keeping my carb intake in that level (I don't know how you manage <25grams carbs a day!).

Please add me, I am the only person i know doing Low Carb, and I would love the support! :smile:
  • athenanina
    athenanina Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am a redditor from /r/loseit and /r/keto. Feel free to add me! I am ready to change my life and so that I TOO can one day post to /r/whatiworetoday and /r/progresspics!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    LOWER carber here! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Gentyl
    Gentyl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me!!! And ANYONE who is on KETO! I feel like a lone wolf on here.. only one other who does keto.
  • Jess_Me_xoxo
    Options
    I am trying to do a Paleo diet and have shttp://cavemanketo.com/configuring-mfp/et up my MFP according to cavemanketo: -- but if you look at my stats I eat too many carbs most days -- I still snack on dark chocolate treats and eat things like mashed potatos that I know I shouldn't eat.... oh well, there's always tomorrow!

Replacement for mashed potatoes:

http://nomnompaleo.com/post/1657598867/best-make-ahead-side-garlic-cauliflower-mashed