The Confessional.

Options

Replies

• stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I choose to only let out only one confession and that is...

I am sexually attracted to women and my fiance loves it!

^this was going to be my confession! (except my husband, not finace, loves it). Also, I have a bit of a crush on a coworker... Not like she doesn't know it, we flirt all the time!
  • AnnKneeNorth
    Options
    I just bought a $65 butt enhancer for my catwoman costume. I have been working out like crazy, but the catwoman suit makes it look like I have a flat butt. So I spent $65 dollars to make my costume look better for 1 days!!!!
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have an obsession with erotic books. The more graphic the better. Thank goodness I have a kindle fire so people around me don't know what I'm reading.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I have an obsession with erotic books. The more graphic the better. Thank goodness I have a kindle fire so people around me don't know what I'm reading.

OMG, I was reading one at work once on my reader, and one of the clinic doctors came in to ask me a question, stopped midsentence and asked me what I was reading. I told him it was smut, to which he asked what kind, I think he wanted a description... I was mortified! Not that it's stopped me from reading them, even at work!
  • Cindib13
    Options
    I love my kindle. Never leave home without it. I spend a lot of my days off reading..:blushing: :blushing:
  • tabbethaclouse
    Options
    My husband cheated on me and I hate my self for it !
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options

aww! i promise it wasnt your faul he cheated!
    he did it all on his own! dont beat yourself up about it.
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options

aww! i promise it wasnt your faul he cheated!
    he did it all on his own! dont beat yourself up about it.

Mine did too, i left him and never looked back. Now he lost his job living with his mom and the girl he cheated on him with took his money and told him she didn't want him. I sure wish i could drive that karma bus
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    :blushing: I'm planning to perform a sexy chair routine for my boyfriend this weekend. I'm SUPER nervous though...and I have no idea why.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I am bulimic.
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Somehow I can make everyone laugh and be there for them but I can't seem to do that for myself...I am tired of feeling hopeless and being alone. I finally said it,"Wow!"
  • Cindib13
    Options
    I turn into a raging maniac when watching football. Pacing, throwing things, cussing at the tv. What can I say I love my Saints!
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I love wine....and I don't log it when I drink it :tongue:

Yay! I don't log it either! :drinker:

I think I love you guys... :love:
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    This thread would be so much better if you could post anonymously.. I can hardly keep the secrets anymore....:sad:
  • gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    I have built up walls and have severe trust issues since my divorce. Sometimes, it's for the better. Most of the time, it's not.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    i wanna eat a certain mfp friend's female parts out =)
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    I've watched 2 girls one cup several times. Most of the times when I was feeling lonely and bored :blushing:
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I pretend my MFP friends are with me in the shower.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I judge people when they feed their pets crappy low end pet food...

My dog eats his own poop. I am pretty sure he doesn't care about cheap/expensive food.

your dog eats his own poop because he doesnt get the nutrients he needs from the ****ty dog food you feed him. no pun intended :)

No, I used to feed my little dog the $$$ stuff ...... and he ate his own poop whenever he could get at it, cuz he was dumber than a rock !
  • cior
    cior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I really wish I didn't have to balance school and work! I am sick of 16 hour days every single day, almost every day of my life. I get one day off a week at most, and then was asked to come into work. I need to study for my Psy test tomorrow. All I want to do is nap, sleep in, rather than go to school then go to work.