The Confessional.

Options
trackstack
trackstack Posts: 174 Member
Significant or Trivial...

About Love, Life, Family, Fitness, Dirty or Clean and everything in between...

Confess it all here. Either to just get it off your chest, or you might even find someone that can relate...

NO JUDGING PLEASE!

Replies

• Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Aren't you supposed to lead by example?:devil:

I have only kissed 5 men in my life.....
  • hayley26d
    hayley26d Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    ok.

I have ate 3 full packets of biscuits in the last 2 days :(

Ive just bought a dress in a size smaller than i actually am at the minute and told my husband it was only
    £20 when it really cost £120.

I sometimes wake up sucking my thumb
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    I'm Amish and I have a computer.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I'm Amish and I have a computer.

lol!

in the last month I got 7 new pairs of shoes, 10 tshirts, 3 shirts, 2 a-symmetrical cardigans, a blazer, 5 trousers, 2 pairs of shorts, 4 pairs of glasses, 2 scarfs, a bow tie, suspenders, a hat and a red beanie.

online shopping win. :D
  • trackstack
    Options
    I bought one of these and it's awesome haha.

www.cowboycodepowder.com/

2sb0e3q.jpg
  • blushingmama
    blushingmama Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I ate a cupcake for dinner last night
    and drank 2 mugs of beer.

and I'm not sorry for it!
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I went wild after the break up with my ex fiance'. I basically indulged in my primal human needs with way more people than I should have. It definitely taught me a life lesson and I'm lucky I didn't screw up my life. That's my confessional and I'm not afraid to admit it. It's the past and I have talked about it with a couple of women that went through the same thing I was going through, and talking to them about it really helped them out.
  • Lindseyelizabeth87
    Lindseyelizabeth87 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and still obsessed with pikachu. I kept it under wraps for awhile.. But lately said *kitten* it, I'm letting my pika-freak flag fly!
    ANy guesses what I'm being for Halloween?
  • trackstack
    Options
    I went wild after the break up with my ex fiance'. I basically indulged in my primal human needs with way more people than I should have. It definitely taught me a life lesson and I'm lucky I didn't screw up my life. That's my confessional and I'm not afraid to admit it. It's the past and I have talked about it with a couple of women that went through the same thing I was going through, and talking to them about it really helped them out.

I like to say that some people are fortunate to learn from others but some people need to learn life's lessons hands on. Either way you learned something and grew.
  • Damion72
    Damion72 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Just got the all clear to stop wearing my aircast boot for my stress fractured ankle. Went to practice on Friday and played the drums for the drums for the first time in 2 months. Now my ankle is a little swollen and hurts. I'm not saying S##T. Told my wife that it doesn't really hurt. I'm going to keep on going and tough it out.
  • RockinSkiBunny
    RockinSkiBunny Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm constipated and I wanna cry about it. Or eat laxatives for lunch.
  • trackstack
    Options
    I'm 25 and still obsessed with pikachu. I kept it under wraps for awhile.. But lately said *kitten* it, I'm letting my pika-freak flag fly!
    ANy guesses what I'm being for Halloween?

That's awesome!
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I had KFC for dinner last night. Total 2,091 for the day. My goal is 1340. Yeahhhhhh LOL
  • livitup85
    livitup85 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm still not over you..
  • mmrp79
    mmrp79 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have never been in a real fight before....and sometime I just want to just to see how I do!!!
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I love wine....and I don't log it when I drink it :tongue:
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    I have nothing left to confess...and I don't think my family can handle any more!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Confession: The fact that this thread has been rehashed over and over on here really drives me nuts. Oh I also hate the "rate the person above you" threads. ha ha
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I like to jam in the car to "Boyfriend" by Justin Bieber...
  • alw141
    alw141 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love wine....and I don't log it when I drink it :tongue:

Yay! I don't log it either! :drinker: