The Confessional.

Options

Replies

• mmrp79
    mmrp79 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Whenever I see a woman's bare back flexing pic on here, my eyes immediately search the background for something reflective that shows the front. I don't mean to, it's kind of automatic haha.

Me Too!! :wink:
  • kenderkc
    kenderkc Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    in my office I have a junk drawer, it has over 40 granola bars...

LOL...Sounds like me. But I also have soup and crackers and fruit and Red Bull. It's like a convenience store in my desk!
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    in my office I have a junk drawer, it has over 40 granola bars...

LOL...Sounds like me. But I also have soup and crackers and fruit and Red Bull. It's like a convenience store in my desk!

we should start a business...

confession... I NEVER EVER CHEATED!!! boo yah!!! I WIN
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I drink wine or some sort of mixed drink almost every nite.... and i only log it if i have cals to spare....:sad:

naaaahh im not sad about it!! I love me some wine :heart: Cheers! :drinker:
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Downside to eating well and working out daily and feeling AMAZING:

I want sex ALL THE TIME....And I'm single...and developed morals hahaha I don't necessarily want a boyfriend but a steady lay would be swell hahaha

how YOU doinnn? :flowerforyou:

:wink:

I had a uh _________ go dead within a year....hahaha my friends joked that it must be some sort of record
  • livitup85
    livitup85 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I do too!!! Then they wonder why their pets get sick, have ugly fur/skin conditions and poop all the time!!
    I judge people when they feed their pets crappy low end pet food...
  • Murf1968
    Murf1968 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I love wine....and I don't log it when I drink it :tongue:

shocked_zpsba6df777.gif
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

My dog eats his own poop. I am pretty sure he doesn't care about cheap/expensive food.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I love wine....and I don't log it when I drink it :tongue:

shocked_zpsba6df777.gif

bhahahahahahaha I LOVE THIS
  • JerseyPook
    Options
    I literally can't stand one of my employees. He thinks he's God's gift to this industry and is often borderline insubordinate to me. Most days, I just ignore him. The way he *****es and complains about EVERYTHING and EVERYONE I swear he has a vagina. I felt like telling him the other day..."If it's so bad here...don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you! I have people lined up who would LOVE to have your job."

But...I took the high road...bit my tongue and tried to lead by example. :ohwell:
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Im currently obsessed with Futurama. :love: :cry:
  • rhvandan
    rhvandan Posts: 185
    Options
    Where to begin?
    1. I wish I could stop spending money. One of the issues with manic depression.. when you're up.. you SPEND! I have no savings and 3 kids and live paycheck to paycheck. I thank the heavens we have great insurance and I dont have to panic that a kid will get sick.
    2. I fantasize all the time. not necessarily sex (although that does come up a lot) but I just have imaginary scenarios playing through my head all the time.
    3. I dont want to work... I like my job but I am seriously burned out. I wish you had a "thinking time" corner where you could just go mellow out and people would leave you alone for a while. I am close to snapping.. sigh.
    4. I swear I am 50% split down the line that I like my face or hate it. depends on the day/light/angle/place/mood.. I think I'm either pretty nice looking or a giant blob.
    5. I will not work if I cannot have music playing. Period. End of story. Deal breaker.
    6. I love my hubby and my kids, but I wish I'd held off on getting married and having them. Married at 21, first kid at 23. I literally bypassed the whole "crazy 20 something" age and regret it hugely.

I want chocolate. NOW. It's 8:40 am and I want something warm and gooey and chocolate.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Aren't you supposed to lead by example?:devil:

I have only kissed 5 men in my life.....

ive kissed more woman then men i think... *sits here and counts*

straight thooo
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    what if they feed their snake a premium ferret?:noway:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: too funny
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Confession: The fact that this thread has been rehashed over and over on here really drives me nuts. Oh I also hate the "rate the person above you" threads. ha ha

This is the first time I have seen a "confessional" thread but I agree with the "rate the person above you" :grumble:
  • jerseygirlmaggie
    jerseygirlmaggie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Ok my turn. I haven't told anyone this. Not even my hubby....

I have lots of reasons for getting fit. But the main reason is because of my neighbor. She thinks she is sooooo hot. She has an incredibly high opinion of herself. But the kicker is she could probably stand to lose about 25-35 lbs herself. 2 years ago she got a boob job (my husband says they are not attractive, she didn't have them lifted so they are bigger but still droopy). 2 weeks ago some kid asked at Starbucks wanted to know if she was busy that night. Her head was so swollen, I thought I might need to rush her to the emergency room.....

So I have made it my mission to look better than her. Hey whatever works in getting myself fit right?
  • jerseygirlmaggie
    jerseygirlmaggie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Where to begin?
    1. I wish I could stop spending money. One of the issues with manic depression.. when you're up.. you SPEND! I have no savings and 3 kids and live paycheck to paycheck. I thank the heavens we have great insurance and I dont have to panic that a kid will get sick.
    2. I fantasize all the time. not necessarily sex (although that does come up a lot) but I just have imaginary scenarios playing through my head all the time.
    3. I dont want to work... I like my job but I am seriously burned out. I wish you had a "thinking time" corner where you could just go mellow out and people would leave you alone for a while. I am close to snapping.. sigh.
    4. I swear I am 50% split down the line that I like my face or hate it. depends on the day/light/angle/place/mood.. I think I'm either pretty nice looking or a giant blob.
    5. I will not work if I cannot have music playing. Period. End of story. Deal breaker.
    6. I love my hubby and my kids, but I wish I'd held off on getting married and having them. Married at 21, first kid at 23. I literally bypassed the whole "crazy 20 something" age and regret it hugely.

I want chocolate. NOW. It's 8:40 am and I want something warm and gooey and chocolate.

I think you and I were twins separated at birth... I could have written a lot of that myself....
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    I have some Barry Manilow on my iPod
  • Murf1968
    Murf1968 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I have some Barry Manilow on my iPod
    I have four Backstreet Boys albums on mine......

I'm a 44 year old male... :embarassed:
  • dumbbanana
    Options
    I'm not really dumb.