Replies

• Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I kissed my best friend and I liked it :-P
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    i have nothing to confess and my two daughters are just like me...with blogs and all!

I have nothing left to confess...and I don't think my family can handle any more!
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I ate a cupcake for dinner last night
    and drank 2 mugs of beer.

and I'm not sorry for it!

:drinker:
  • skubi00
    skubi00 Posts: 18
    Options
    Been there! I understand, but stay determined and you'll make up for it. It will be a blast from the past! :)
  • kenderkc
    kenderkc Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have a mouth that would make a sailor blush and I don't really care who it offends. =)
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    After 10 years together me & my husband have each put on about 60 lbs and have recently started going to the gym together every day.

Watching him run on the treadmill yesterday turned me the eff on. He looked so sexy. Biting his lip - working out like a beast. Cant wait to do it again later......he has so much built up strength & energy I know he is going to be / look amazing = end result.
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    That I will become anorexic. Even though I'm more than 100 lbs. Overweight still, my relationship with food is disfunctional. I have to put myself on a forced schedule to eat, and make myself eat enough to keep my metabolism up. That no matter how much weight I lose, In my mind I will always be fat and therefore always have a disfunctional relationship with food.. O and I'm a shop a holic. online and off!! Impulse buyer. :( Not good if your not rich!!
  • Cathleen77
    Cathleen77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This message board just made my entire day!!! lol.... I've never come across it before! haha...
  • mercymarque
    Options
    I haven't spoke to my husband in a week and he's leaving to go to NC on Thursday. He owes me an apology and I'm not budging.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Domino by Jessie J is a guilty pleasure of mine.
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about having Junk food for lunch today....*hides face* i hope it remains only a thought.....
  • leanneakaliz
    leanneakaliz Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I bought Blonde extensions on ebay (new) when im not even blonde and convinced myself I could dye them. The only reason I got them is cause I was on a downer and really didnt want to comfort eat so I comfort shopped instead. :D

- I hate the way my body looks so im 100% determined to change it but at the same time I wouldnt mind doing a pin up lingerie photo shoot ! How does this make sense !? lol
  • reztib
    reztib Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I heard about the son Gangnam Style about 3 weeks ago. (Yes, I am behind on the trends) I have listened to it everyday since at least 3-4 times.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Downside to eating well and working out daily and feeling AMAZING:

I want sex ALL THE TIME....And I'm single...and developed morals hahaha I don't necessarily want a boyfriend but a steady lay would be swell hahaha
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Downside to eating well and working out daily and feeling AMAZING:

I want sex ALL THE TIME....And I'm single...and developed morals hahaha I don't necessarily want a boyfriend but a steady lay would be swell hahaha

how YOU doinnn? :flowerforyou:
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    in my office I have a junk drawer, it has over 40 granola bars...
  • anarose13
    anarose13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    i regret my life. i regret my family and i regret how easily i fall in love. i actually hate my life and my family. strong words but they are the truth. i have actually thought about suicide but wont do it because i will not give anyone else the chance to raise my daughter. especially not her **** up of a father. i emotionally eat and i am ok with it even though i can see the habit rubbing off on my daughter. i am a bad human being and i know it. in some way i accept it too.
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I judge people when they feed their pets crappy low end pet food...
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    i regret my life. i regret my family and i regret how easily i fall in love. i actually hate my life and my family. strong words but they are the truth. i have actually thought about suicide but wont do it because i will not give anyone else the chance to raise my daughter. especially not her **** up of a father. i emotionally eat and i am ok with it even though i can see the habit rubbing off on my daughter. i am a bad human being and i know it. in some way i accept it too.

passes anarose a granola...
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    I judge people when they feed their pets crappy low end pet food...
    what if they feed their snake a premium ferret?:noway: