The Confessional.

Options

Replies

• MimiCro
    MimiCro Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I hold my breath when I see yucky people.
    lol
    thats wrong :P
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I've slept with less than 100 women...
  • MimiCro
    Options
    I'm a personal trainer and I did something very naughty with a former, sexy client. :blushing:

haha, no wonder u guys have that reputation :P

my personal trainer tried to do the same *kitten*
    smh :D
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    You know when you see on the news, "Super hot 28yo biology teacher has sex with 15yo dorky student" ?

and people feel sorry for the poor student ?????

Skiing trip to the French Alps, March 1980. I'll never forget Miss M****** :)

**sigh**
  • MimiCro
    Options
    You know when you see on the news, "Super hot 28yo biology teacher has sex with 15yo dorky student" ?

and people feel sorry for the poor student ?????

Skiing trip to the French Alps, March 1980. I'll never forget Miss M****** :)

**sigh**

hahaha, cute!
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I spanked someones wife last night
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    - I already know I'm going to go crazy on my kids halloween candy this year !
    - I don't wear underwear to bed
    - And i honestly believe I might cheat on my husband if I had a chance to sleep with Adam Levine ( but I totally told him that ! )
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    It's ok lilcupcake...we won't tell! :P
  • oosaah
    oosaah Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid to lose the weight, because I'm afraid I will gain it back. I'm happy that I have lost weight, but in the back of my mind I am dreading gaining it back. Maybe I won't gain it back this time. I don't know. There is always that fear. And I think, what's the point? But, I have to keep trying because I am miserable being this size.

I know what you mean, that's why im setting small goals. I lost my first thirty then i maintained for almost a month to prove to myself that i can. Now i'm trying to lose another 30.

For some reason I read that as "I know what you mean, that's why I'm selling small goats"

Now I'm kind of disappointed that I was wrong.
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    It's ok lilcupcake...we won't tell! :P

haha thanks I appreciate it !! :wink:
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I just ate half a thingy of pillsbury chocoklate chunk cookie dough.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    Aren't you supposed to lead by example?:devil:

I have only kissed 5 men in my life.....

I've only kissed 3!

0 for me!

I also only ate cupcakes for dinner tonight.
    And all I listen to lately is "Ready or Not" by Bridgit Mendler.
  • Blueleaf1
    Blueleaf1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hahaha... that's awesome
  • kjjbean
    kjjbean Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I loathe & despise Mexican food...

Seriously??
    :cry:

I know, I know...I'm like the only person on the planet who hates it. :cry:

No you're not! *slowly raises hand*.

me too .... I think we we have enough for a group :happy:
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I am still completely in love with someone who doesn't deserve me, and makes me feel like garbage.

Funny ones: I have had sex numerous times with a jumper on. Even when I've been in amazing shape. It's hilarious how much you can get away with if it means a guy can get laid LOL

I have an insatiable sex drive. Damn being single!!!

If no one is home, there's a 99% chance that I'm naked

I have a huge crush on my spin instructor. I swear he flirts with me too. (He has a gf though... :( boo haahh)
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I secretly think one day i will stumble across a magic something that will help you lose weight without proper eating or daily exercise

I smoke and Im scared if I quit Ill gain sooooo much weight.

Im terrified of this whole 2012 doomsday thing.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    My sister made a pretty nasty stir fry tonight. I don't know what she did to the peanut sauce, but it was bad. I choked down the whole thing even though it was cooked in a crap ton of oil. I didn't want to make her feel bad. Too many calories spent on gross food :(
  • CayleyRidgeRunner
    CayleyRidgeRunner Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    For the longest time, I've had a crush on my best friend's girlfriend. He thinks I'm rude to her and wishes that I would "try to be nice" and be more social toward her. I distance myself and rarely look her in the eye. It pains me. That is my confession. Sooner or later, life will go on and those two, who are perfect for each other, will have an amazing life.

Wow!!! Have you ever seen the movie Love, Actually (One of my all time FAVORITE movies)? Exact same storyline in that movie. I love how he finally confesses his love to her. Once he is done he realizes he is ready to move on.. Reminds me of your story...

No, I've never seen that or heard of it. I don't really watch many movies. Moving on is probably best for all involved, though. His girlfriend invites me to lunch and other things. I just tell her I'm busy or find something else to do. I love my best friend like a brother and would never step in like that. I will never confess my love to her. Ever.

Oh wow. I had a a guy tell me that he felt like the guy who shows up on Kiera Knightlys doorstep in that movie. So of course I had to watch it to see what he meant. Too bad I was married to his cousin at the time....

See...it's best that I just lock it down.

I wasn't suggesting you let her know. Just your story reminded me of that movie.... I hope you get your move on moment and your happy ending soon:flowerforyou:

You're very kind and I thank you for that. This time next year, I'll be deployed. With a bit of luck, it should work itself out. My happy ending may or may not ever happen, but I know this - my best friend will have the most amazing woman to call his own and I'll be living the dream as I serve our country. And I'd have it no other way.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Derp
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I have a huge shopping addiction. I'm working with my husband to overcome it, LOL

I will be proud to not have purchased clothes for TWO WEEKS this coming Friday. I know I can do it!!