Saying goodbye to the 200's

Options

Replies

• ruperthumphrey
    ruperthumphrey Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have 16.5 lbs to go before I hit that goal...
  • tracyhall63
    tracyhall63 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I was in onederland in the beginning of this year until my ob/gyn gave me celexa. I gained 20 lbs

oh my. I did not think Celexa was supposed to cause weight gain. I take it without issue. Good luck to you.
  • missmacsays
    missmacsays Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Yesss! I can't wait to get out of the 200's. I always told myself I wouldn't ever get to 200. And then I ended up at 219 and was devastated! I've been at this for almost 2 months now and I'm only about 7lbs shy of being under 200. Just trying to keep motivated. If anyone wants to encourage each other to get out of this range, feel free to add me :]
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Today I made it for the first time in more than 15 years. Congrats everyone for your success so far!
  • sasinmass
    Options
    I can't wait to get there :) 42 pounds away....
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Have lost 85 pounds still have a ways to go. Working on getting to "1derland" Have not been in the 100's sense my son was born (he is 15).

Anyone else working to get out of the 200's?

aww wow.. congrats on your wt loss that is an amazing amount!!!!! 15#'s shy of 100!!!:drinker:
    and yes maam.. I am working on getting outta the 200's also!!!! i havent been out of them in 5yrs! and its time..
    started mfp at 231 and about 14wks in im at 203! and a grip of inches lost too ! ( workout A LOT) and so yep yep..3.1#'s till 'onderland' cannot wait.. so close i can FEEL IT.....:drinker:
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I have a goal to be off my B.P. pills by my birthday (Nov 26) and the my next goal is to say goodbye to the 200. I have not been there for 25 years. 5 years after my son was born. lol With only 30 pounds to go, :happy: I should be there by Valentines Day !!!
    I have just started back after being stagnet for a few months if anyone wants to add me we can hit 199 together.:smile:
  • committowalk
    committowalk Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm working on getting there, too. I am currently at 207.6 and trying so hard to get down!!
  • xabcdefgee
    xabcdefgee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone on their weight loss! I've still got a long way to go - about 60 lbs til I'm under 200. I don't remember the last time I was there; it was so long ago...maybe in elementary? Turned 22 in September and hoping to be at at least 190 by my 23rd! Then I'll go from there to lose my final 20 lbs. Got a long road ahead!
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Started at 246. Went up and down to 185. Gained back to 225. Now I'm under 195. It's a great feeling. I think when I saw that I went HAM for a whole month. Working to get under 165. Hard work pays off.
  • REDI4CHANGE60
    Options
    I am stuck on 205 right now ... and I can see 1derland just over the horizon. Haven't been below 200 pounds in about 10 years - first goal. Final goal is 145ish ... so I still have a way to go ... but I have faith this time around. Something inside me has changed for the better and I am doing it this time! Let's all say Byebye to the 200's together! :flowerforyou:
  • kaymarie78
    Options
    Can't wait to get the onederland :) Haven't been there since middle school!
  • NeonGreenMachine83
    Options
    Yep, I was 206-lost 6 pounds, still a bit to go!
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm very, very close to being out of the 200's. Only a few more until I see a 1 as my starting number. I'm down 50 pounds so far. Always looking for new, active MFP friends. Feel free to add me.
  • ucrdancer
    ucrdancer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am soo looking forward to being there! 10 pounds to go but I'll be excited when I'm far far away from the 200's.
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I have 16 more pounds to get out of 200's. My daughter is 26 she has never seen her Mama skinny. But I want that so much. It feels great knowing how proud she is of me. I haven't been under 175 since. I graduated High School 29 years ago. So next year is my 30th Class Reunion. Not sure if I will go.
  • Panda_Rolls
    Panda_Rolls Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I just got back into the 100's (just barely). I joined a roller derby team and that helped a lot but since then I've gotten stuck right on the cusp. I joined this site because I injured my knee and stubbornly refuse to gain weight while it recovers. If anyone would like to add me go right ahead. :)
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I have just over 7lbs to go, which I hope to achieve by the time I go for my weigh in with my GP practice nurse mid November. If I make it it will be by a whisker. I will certainly be in onederland by Christmas, the first time for about 4 years
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    ME! 32 down 7 to go....so frakin close to ONEderland
  • scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My son is 21 - he has never seen me as "small" as I am now. I have about 5lb to go until ONEDERLAND! I love the new me! Good luck with your journey.