Starting again...again.

Options
I've done this so many times but I've decided this is going to be my last 'new start'.

I have 49 pounds to lose and nine months to get at least most of the way there to look good for my graduation, so I'm going to need friends to motivate me!

Join me in an adventure?

Replies

• EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    me, me, pick me *raises hand

I want to be down to about 160lbs (about 26lbs from here) by February and then who knows maybe I'll waist my way down to 150 lol. That would be extreme. Let me play lol
  • mstx70
    mstx70 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm strarting again...again too =) Feel free to add me, I need the support as well
  • KerrieJane86
    KerrieJane86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I find if you have a good friend group on here you just want to keep coming back everyday :)

I know that is probably the reason I keep coming back :) Such a great community! Daily messages etc :)
  • nothingwithouttea
    Options
    me, me, pick me *raises hand

I want to be down to about 160lbs (about 26lbs from here) by February and then who knows maybe I'll waist my way down to 150 lol. That would be extreme. Let me play lol

All adventures will involve numerous tea breaks. I feel I should give you fair warning ;)
  • Planter02
    Options
    I am like you I want to lose 20lbs over the next 6 weeks. I have no choice I have to do it and then some more by Christmas. It will be a first and none too easy.
  • Michshellars
    Options
    Hi! I've just started again myself so count me in :)
  • allegedglobalconspiracy
    Options
    I'm back as well! Definitely feel free to add me also! :)
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I decided this would be my last "re-start" too, and it is working!! Welcome!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Me as well... I keep falling into old habits but this time I am gonna get it right.
  • crabbyab90
    crabbyab90 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Today is my starting over day top! I have 97 pounds to lose so I would love friends!
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I added you :) good luck to you and everyone else!
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • ChiGirl79
    Options
    So glad to hear I am not alone! New friends and support is always welcome.
  • nancycw64
    Options
    Me too! I stopped when I went on vacation a few months ago, and now three months later I've gained all of my weight back. I just started back on MFP this week. Add me if you like :)
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I am another one who is beginning again for about the 5th time! Nothing to do with this site (I love it), I have just had so many things come up in the last 6 months that I lost track of the big picture! Feel free to add me. I lost over 30 lbs, then gained about 10 back and have since lost 5 of the 10. Still need to lose 20, maybe more. I'm gonna try to stick with it this time too!
  • HeidiDarlene
    Options
    I'm starting again too. Feel free to add!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Awww it's like one big happy family here, I can feel the love already. Getting a bit emotional
  • Roderunr
    Roderunr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I'm in and am tired of starting again...again....again! Time to quit starting and complete finishing!! :happy:

I'm adding you :flowerforyou:
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    "If you're sick of starting over, then stop quitting"

~ motivational quote :)
  • bonnierudd
    Options
    My third time with MFP, several times with Weight Watchers, once with Alli. Someone else mentioned it is good to have friends and I have 4-5 friends I am losing with and the friends really have kept me motivated. We are all kind of in a contest on our weight loss. I just have to keep in mind, I cannot lose all this weight in one week, it will take time, especially if I want to keep it off. You can do it this time!!! If you hop off the wagon for a day, a week or a little longer, reach out to your friends for encouragement to get right back on.