Last 10lbs Group - March Challenges

Options

Replies

• KelsoJet
    KelsoJet Posts: 5
    Options
    I was really sick last week, but the upshot is that I lost two pounds. Now I just need to keep it off and let this jumpstart my month.

154642.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Good weekend - still not getting enough water...I will do it today!
  • ellipse22
    ellipse22 Posts: 137
    Options
    Good Afternoon All!!

Sorry I didn't post any challenges this morning...I didn't sleep well at all and I have some sort of digestive system bug that is absolutely killing me. No work for me today.

I ate yesterday and logged but I'm so scared to eat now because of what is happening to me. I'm going to try but I have a feeling it won't be much.

If you are doing a water challenge...keep focused and get your 8 glasses!!! I need to get more water so this will be my goal but I have no idea if I can do it today!

If I'm feeling better I'll come on later!
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Good freaking god! I have been stuck at 149 for the last couple weeks and it has been driving me crazy and then all of a sudden today the scale was down to 147! FINALLLLLLY! Geeze! Can I get an AMEN in here!!!!

AMEN!:drinker:
  • vanimami
    Options
    Hi all, Happy Monday!

I just started drinking water about an hour ago, so I have a lot of catching up todo for today :sick: Anyways, this weekend I weighed in at 144.6 :bigsmile: :love: :drinker: in which I have not been near 144 in like almost 2 years! I went shopping on Saturday and bought a pair of size 6 jeans and jeans that were like 29 waist, so for me, this is a BIG improvement and I'm SUPER excited! I haven't been able to buy jeans this small in I don't know when!

I didn't work out as much this weekend as I thought. Yesterday, I was doing the elliptical and 22 min. into my workout my ipod's battery ran out :sad: So, I could only do a half hour because without music, I can't really do much:ohwell: Anyways, because I am back to 144, I decided I can eat a lot of chocolate, carbs and bread with butter...so I have not weighed myself this morning. I will peek and see on Wednesday morning, but we'll see.

Ok, today I'm going to spin after work and maybe run a couple of miles :bigsmile:
  • Dom_m
    Dom_m Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day.

I changed my profile pic so the axes stretches forward to my goal date. The weight loss trend line (light blue) is still on target, but it wont stay that way without movement soon.

I've been at the same weight for 15 days (except one day when I put on 1 kg, but that came straight off the next day).
    I did lose almost 0.75" from my waist in that time, but I can see from my profile pic that for the last 3 weeks I've been much less attentive than I was during the first 4 weeks. This is obvious since the red line is generally less steep and less consistent.

Obviously my success so far has made me a bit lazy. I need to renew my efforts if I want to get that last 10lb.

Yesterday was the first day of Autumn (fall) here, and its suddenly getting cold. SO... I need to start changing my diet to warming foods. I didn't do this quick enough and found myself munching on crap to keep warm (I get cold now that I have less padding).

Anyway, I haven't fallen, just stalled a bit. And I've noticed it, so hopefully I'll get back into gear.

This part is seriously tougher than the first bit!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Strength day yesterday-went over on calories since I didn't do any cardio after strength, BUT I did better on water...I was SO tired I just fell asleep before 9pm....

Short run day today-if weather clears up I may try a boxing class too
  • princesspurple
    Options
    gained .5 pound but lost in inches. i ran 7.5 miles yesterday and still gained!
  • vanimami
    Options
    gained .5 pound but lost in inches. i ran 7.5 miles yesterday and still gained!

Me too! I weighed in this morning and I'm up a pound or so from Saturday an I went to spinning last night, danced and ran 5 miles this morning! My diet however, wasnt' too good this weekend and I didn't eat very good last night since I went out, so I'm gonna get back on track today! Lunch, I think I'm gonna lift or run some more and maybe do more cardio after work :sick:
  • ellipse22
    Options
    Hi all!!

Still sick. I've been since since saturday. I logged my food (what I did eat) for yesterday and I was short about 800 calories. I'm now drinking Gatorade and eating crackers and the occasional banana. I'm a mess! I hoped on the scale because I know I've lost and I know it's not good! I've lost 3lbs (checked the scale yesterday) since my weigh in on Thursday. I'm giving it one more day and if I continue to feel this way I will be seeing a doctor. I have NEVER been this sick and especially for this long.

Here to all the losers so far this week :drinker:
  • vanimami
    Options
    Hi all!!

Still sick. I've been since since saturday. I logged my food (what I did eat) for yesterday and I was short about 800 calories. I'm now drinking Gatorade and eating crackers and the occasional banana. I'm a mess! I hoped on the scale because I know I've lost and I know it's not good! I've lost 3lbs (checked the scale yesterday) since my weigh in on Thursday. I'm giving it one more day and if I continue to feel this way I will be seeing a doctor. I have NEVER been this sick and especially for this long.

Here to all the losers so far this week :drinker:

Sorry you're sick!! I hope you feel better. :flowerforyou:
  • ellipse22
    Options
    Morning all!!

I'm slowly starting to feel better. Not 100% yet but getting there!

How is everyone doing with the water challenge? I personally haven't been well enough to keep track of what I'm actually drinking.

How is everyone's personal exercise challenges going? I haven't been able to do my routine at home since last week...hoping to get back on that wagon soon!

Hope everyone is well!!
  • amboardman
    amboardman Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Okay, I've got to tell everyone about my new challenge. I've not really replied much to the water and exercise challenges because I really don't have problems with either of those. But I found out about the situps challenge from another thread I'm on, and I did the initial test last night. I'm excited to see my progress as my mid section needs some work! For anyone else interested in doing this with me, here's the link:
    www.twohundredsitups.com

Let me know! I'd love to have some people to be accountable to!
  • ellipse22
    Options
    Okay, I've got to tell everyone about my new challenge. I've not really replied much to the water and exercise challenges because I really don't have problems with either of those. But I found out about the situps challenge from another thread I'm on, and I did the initial test last night. I'm excited to see my progress as my mid section needs some work! For anyone else interested in doing this with me, here's the link:
    www.twohundredsitups.com

I definetly have issues with sit ups. I'm suppose to do it as part of my routine but I don't have a strong core just yet. I will check out the website when I get home! Good one :happy:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Glad you are feeling better!

Been working out - did a new workout last night since weather wouldn't allow me to get to the gym to run...did P90X Cardio Intervals - pretty good workout.

Today is supposed to be 5 or 6 mile run-have 9 inches of snow-so not so sure how that will work-I may be doing the 30 day shred so that I get some strengh in and I'll run tomorrow. i'll see how the roads are a little later.
  • ellipse22
    Options
    My shoes & orthotics are IN!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooo freakin excited!!! I'm picking them up tonight and I will be booking an appt with the gym for next week (when I'm 100% better) YAY ME!!!! :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    My shoes & orthotics are IN!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooo freakin excited!!! I'm picking them up tonight and I will be booking an appt with the gym for next week (when I'm 100% better) YAY ME!!!! :drinker:

So jealous - I have to wait 1.5 more weeks to get mine!
  • brielilli
    brielilli Posts: 17
    Options
    A challanges sonds good. exersize is good. finding the time with work and my son. The day flys by as if it did not happen. Count me in.
  • brielilli
    brielilli Posts: 17
    Options
    I love you, slogan. It would be nice to strut. congtrats on the 90 lbs. Where did you find your strenght to keep doing it?
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    www.twohundredsitups.com

That's a great idea! On the site they have two hunderd squats, twenty-five pull ups or hundred push ups challenges too! All look great!