Replies

• sweetbippy
    sweetbippy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    :wink:
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    My bf and I used to **** like bunnies, but since I gained so much weight we haven't had sex in over a year. We live together, we get along great, we hug, kiss and cuddle. But, nothing more. :sad:

2 years! AND I'm married

dear God, I am so sorry for you both. yikes.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    My bf and I used to **** like bunnies, but since I gained so much weight we haven't had sex in over a year. We live together, we get along great, we hug, kiss and cuddle. But, nothing more. :sad:

2 years! AND I'm married

dear God, I am so sorry for you both. yikes.

good lord I can't make it 2 days
  • iRebel
    iRebel Posts: 383
    Options
    I'm afraid to lose the weight, because I'm afraid I will gain it back. I'm happy that I have lost weight, but in the back of my mind I am dreading gaining it back. Maybe I won't gain it back this time. I don't know. There is always that fear. And I think, what's the point? But, I have to keep trying because I am miserable being this size.

I know what you mean, that's why im setting small goals. I lost my first thirty then i maintained for almost a month to prove to myself that i can. Now i'm trying to lose another 30.

For some reason I read that as "I know what you mean, that's why I'm selling small goats"

Now I'm kind of disappointed that I was wrong.
    "I know what you mean, that's why I'm smelling small goats" thats how I read it. lol.
  • fp64
    fp64 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am depressed
    me too.
  • blakejohn
    Options
    A couple of years ago a did a professional (tasteful) nude photo shoot as a gift for my husband. No, the photos are not displayed in my house! :laugh:

I don't believe you let us see
  • Bella_Bea
    Bella_Bea Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am currently dating 3 different men.
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options

For some reason I read that as "I know what you mean, that's why I'm selling small goats"

Now I'm kind of disappointed that I was wrong.

hahaha... that made me snort-giggle at my desk... too funny!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I do the running man in the shower every morning....it gaurantees a happy morning, every morning.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I watch the view every day at my business....don't judge..those women talk about EVERYTHING!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I spent a good proportion of my working day today shopping online for a new smart phone and polling every available forum for advice on same.
  • cerwin17
    cerwin17 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    There are probably a lot of things...Deep down I sometimes think I will always be fat, no matter what I do. A few years ago, I bought a paper for a college class, and the prof accepted it. Today I lied and called in sick for work at my unpaid internship because I'm feeling burned out from balancing college and a part-time job (I also did this a couple weeks ago!) My boyfriend says he supports me in my weight loss goals, but I just wish he could have a more "active" support (ie, not wanting to go out to eat all the time, giving up drinking pop, etc.) instead of just passively saying it. I'm beginning to feel discouraged because I haven't lost any weight in a few weeks, all because I decided to take two days off tracking when I was house-sitting for my parents. I feel like I have a problem with lying sometimes, though I do try to be honest most of the time. I can be jealous of my friends. Sometimes I feel like majoring in journalism was a mistake, but I only have 2 semesters left until I graduate, and I've already been in college for 5 years.
    I'll leave off for now :P
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    I spent a good proportion of my working day today shopping online for a new smart phone and polling every available forum for advice on same.

ive done the same...
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    I always eat my french fries first, and I cannot drink beer with food
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I am currently dating 3 different men.

Holy crap...you can handle 3 men! 1 is almost more than I can bear....:wink:
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    I have never been in a real fight before....and sometime I just want to just to see how I do!!!
    Totally!!!!!!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Ive cancelled my dream wedding plans in favor of the courthouse because i dont want my inlaws there.

when im rolling change and cant make a full roll.....i take change from my fiances jug. and he never notices.

i love all animals, but ive considered duct taping my neighbors dogs mouths shut. they bark all day, and ocal cops dont respond to noise complaints.

After my neighbor threw rotten meat in my yard for the fifth time, i scraped it up with a shovel....and dumped it in his a/c unit outside.
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Cats love me.
  • blakejohn
    Options
    I have never been in a real fight before....and sometime I just want to just to see how I do!!!
    Totally!!!!!!

like fisticuffs? cause man you don't know what your misiing!
  • Cathleen77
    Cathleen77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I do that kinda stuff everyday!! ::laugh:

[/quote]