The Confessional.

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    I spent a good proportion of my working day today shopping online for a new smart phone and polling every available forum for advice on same.
  • ceciliadoud
    ceciliadoud Posts: 69 Member
    There are probably a lot of things...Deep down I sometimes think I will always be fat, no matter what I do. A few years ago, I bought a paper for a college class, and the prof accepted it. Today I lied and called in sick for work at my unpaid internship because I'm feeling burned out from balancing college and a part-time job (I also did this a couple weeks ago!) My boyfriend says he supports me in my weight loss goals, but I just wish he could have a more "active" support (ie, not wanting to go out to eat all the time, giving up drinking pop, etc.) instead of just passively saying it. I'm beginning to feel discouraged because I haven't lost any weight in a few weeks, all because I decided to take two days off tracking when I was house-sitting for my parents. I feel like I have a problem with lying sometimes, though I do try to be honest most of the time. I can be jealous of my friends. Sometimes I feel like majoring in journalism was a mistake, but I only have 2 semesters left until I graduate, and I've already been in college for 5 years.
    I'll leave off for now :P
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    I spent a good proportion of my working day today shopping online for a new smart phone and polling every available forum for advice on same.

ive done the same...
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    I always eat my french fries first, and I cannot drink beer with food
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    I am currently dating 3 different men.

Holy crap...you can handle 3 men! 1 is almost more than I can bear....:wink:
  • I have never been in a real fight before....and sometime I just want to just to see how I do!!!
    Totally!!!!!!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Ive cancelled my dream wedding plans in favor of the courthouse because i dont want my inlaws there.

when im rolling change and cant make a full roll.....i take change from my fiances jug. and he never notices.

i love all animals, but ive considered duct taping my neighbors dogs mouths shut. they bark all day, and ocal cops dont respond to noise complaints.

After my neighbor threw rotten meat in my yard for the fifth time, i scraped it up with a shovel....and dumped it in his a/c unit outside.
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Cats love me.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    I have never been in a real fight before....and sometime I just want to just to see how I do!!!
    Totally!!!!!!

like fisticuffs? cause man you don't know what your misiing!
  • Cathleen77
    Cathleen77 Posts: 39 Member
    I do that kinda stuff everyday!! ::laugh:

[/quote]
  • I love this guy that lives so far away from me.. I feel like I'm never going to go back to usa
    I haven't had sex in 3 years now!! - whatt a loser!
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    I thought it was going to be silent...
    HYSTERICAL!!! :laugh:
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Confession: The fact that this thread has been rehashed over and over on here really drives me nuts. Oh I also hate the "rate the person above you" threads. ha ha

Ditto!

Ditto again
  • Marksman21
    Marksman21 Posts: 126 Member
    I go out and have a cheese burger, pizza, or good eats on non-cheat days. No shame about it here either!
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Yesterday I had mini cupcakes for lunch. :) And no I am not currently wondering why the scale is going in the wrong direction!
  • johnny059qn
    johnny059qn Posts: 163 Member
    :)
  • Pdschurig
    Pdschurig Posts: 56 Member
    I am going to have a tummy tuck (scheduled Jan 2, 2013) and then get a breast lift in March.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    I really really really need a drink
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    I ate milk duds today and now my teeth ache
  • Cathleen77
    I love my boyfriend, but if he doesn't stop peeing on the seat, I'm going to go nutty!
  • Cathleen77
    Oh, and when I work out at noon, I don't shower before coming back to work. I just wash my face and use to the blow dryer to dry my sweaty hair!
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    I steal phrases and sayings from Katt Williams and Kevin Hart and use them in everyday conversations.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    I shouldnt have done what I did this morning.
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    A couple of years ago a did a professional (tasteful) nude photo shoot as a gift for my husband. No, the photos are not displayed in my house! :laugh:

I don't believe you let us see

Aaaannnnnnnddddd....that would be a no. LOL
  • I rock myself to sleep
  • Cathleen77
    One more thing - I spend the majority of my work day on here and or facebook..

Ahhhhh, I feel much better!
  • gayje
    gayje Posts: 230 Member
    I'm starting therapy next week and am telling friends and family that I'm doing something completely other than therapy just so I don't have to explain where I am or what I'm doing or who I'm talking about while there...:devil:
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    I judge people when they feed their pets crappy low end pet food...

My dog eats his own poop. I am pretty sure he doesn't care about cheap/expensive food.
    My dog eats our horse's poop.

Also, Im bored. Like really bored with every single aspect of my life. Just... bored.
  • my uneven arm muscle development is not due to improper weight lifting
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    I've been having a fling with a married man for over three years