Starting again

Options
Lora_
Lora_ Posts: 54 Member
Hi all! I was a very active member of MFP until early this year when I experienced an almost breakdown from a culmination of events. I have been depressed and as part of that depression, I have turned to food (and away from the gym). I am fully committed now to re-focusing to my health and happiness. I look forward to getting to know the community here again. (feel free to add me as a friend, I could use a new support team) :)

Replies

• phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi Lora, and welcome back!!! There are so many great people on this site and I know you won't have any trouble making new and supportive friends! I have also joined some of the groups that I am interested in, and that is very helpful as well! I used to live in both Oregon and Seattle, so the weather is going to take getting used to, but of course it is very beautiful there as well! I am the opposite of you, though, I moved to the sun (AZ) :-) You take care and good luck to you in your new journey!!
    Kris
  • Lora_
    Lora_ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much Kris!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :flowerforyou:
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Welcome back on the wagon... great thing about it is the wagon is always just a decision to step up away...
  • wesmith2
    wesmith2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I will be glad to support you! :) Welcome back!