For When It All Seems Too Blimmin' Hard...

Options
2»

Replies

• misskb11
    misskb11 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are SUCH an inspiration to me!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome
  • pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    :smile: wow wee x u look fantastic x
  • thethingirlinside
    Options
    you look fantastic awesome job ,
  • CressidaJL
    CressidaJL Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Fantabulous. You look amazing. :)

18 months, eh? I started at over 17st, and am 3 months in. I've hit the "OH WHAT IS THE GORRAM POINT?" wall as I am massively impatient. It helps to know I have to stick at it, that it takes *everyone* a lot of time to undo years of abuse. Thank you. x

[CAVEAT: In the unlikely event that I'm still feeling the same in 18 months, I am totally suing you. ;o)]
  • PurpleTina
    PurpleTina Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I enjoy seeing these and actually come here everyday to read these success stories to keep myself grounded. I like that you include it took you 18 months. I am 4 months in, lost 41 pounds, and there are days you feel like you won't get there. But you prove you will. Hundreds of people are doing it everyday, so why not me right!

Thanks! Love your enthusiam!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Keep them coming...I am so inspired by Before/After of real people putting in the work...You pictures speak for themselves....Keep going and thanks for sharing....
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Well dayummmmmmmmm!!!!! You look haute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously though I'm inspired!
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Fantabulous. You look amazing. :)

18 months, eh? I started at over 17st, and am 3 months in. I've hit the "OH WHAT IS THE GORRAM POINT?" wall as I am massively impatient. It helps to know I have to stick at it, that it takes *everyone* a lot of time to undo years of abuse. Thank you. x

[CAVEAT: In the unlikely event that I'm still feeling the same in 18 months, I am totally suing you. ;o)]

I know the feeling. I remember sweating my behind off on the crosstrainer, denying myself yet ANOTHER Greggs cheese and onion pastie, and not losing approximately a stone a week.

Unfortunately, slow and steady does win the race - no two ways about it. I just kept my head down and told myself that, one day, it would all be worth it. And like you say, it takes a long time to put the weight on - so it takes a long time to come off.

Slow and steady will also help minimise loose skin - I've still got a bit of a bellypooch, but all things considered there's not too much damage.

Don't give up. It is never, ever worth it. I remember someone saying to me "restraint weighs ounces. Regret weighs tons" and me utilising it as my mantra - not just when it came to diet, but in terms of hauling my bum to the gym once again.

Thank you all, as always, for such lovely responses. If these kind of posts are in any way helpful to just one person, then I'm happy.
  • mogletdeluxe
    Options
    Thank you! I enjoy seeing these and actually come here everyday to read these success stories to keep myself grounded. I like that you include it took you 18 months. I am 4 months in, lost 41 pounds, and there are days you feel like you won't get there. But you prove you will. Hundreds of people are doing it everyday, so why not me right!

Thanks! Love your enthusiam!

You're more than welcome :) You're absolutely right - if it can happen to other people, it can happen to you. It's hard, but not impossible - and it seems like you've hit the ground running, well done on your loss so far :)
  • GIAngel222
    GIAngel222 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!! Seriously! WOW! :bigsmile:
  • mogletdeluxe
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!! Seriously! WOW! :bigsmile:

Thank you so much :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!