Men; Presents?!

Options
CallieM15
CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
Help me out guys!

What are some smaller presents I can get for a guy? Females are so much easier to shop for!

I am trying to find 10 presents that lead up to the main present for a special someones birthday. I have the main present. Im really lamely corny, and Im goign to get him 8+ presents for him to open that have a time stamp on them (open at 2pm) whatever.

I know i know, MEN WANT SEX. Dont worry, got that covered.

What else do you guys want?

Replies

• trackstack
    trackstack Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    All else go here... www.thinkgeek.com
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    A happy time involving a mouth and some humming......in the morning...every morning...for 365 days...

that says I love you.

/end thread.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I only buy 3 things for my husband : men tools, guns or pool sticks
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    A set of handcuffs
    A bottle of massage oil
    A paddle
    Some whipped cream
    candles
    chocolate
    a blindfold
  • crazylikefox
    Options
    When it comes to small awesome presents, I recommend getting him the Springfield XDS :D-/< Single stack 45? Yes please!

http://xdspistol.com/
  • dumbbanana
    Options
    DVD, CD, a hammer with his favorite team's Logo on it, duct tape with his favorite team's logo on it, video game, gift certificate to a batting cage or shooting range, his favorite boardgame from his childhood, something hand made, driving gloves...
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    cologne; CK or Burberry
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    A happy time involving a mouth and some humming......in the morning...every morning...for 365 days...

that says I love you.

/end thread.

Did you ever know that you're my hero?
  • frank513
    frank513 Posts: 23 Member
    Options

that says I love you.

/end thread.

could have sworn she said end thread!
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    If he grills get him the Pig Tail Food Flipper (Amazon), I have a set of two but I only use the long one about 20'' long. If he doesn't grill get rid of him. =)
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    work clothes, new socks and underwear, video games, cds, dvds, book, tools, car stuff, food, gift cards, etc.
  • Lennox497
    Lennox497 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    If your guy dresses up, I would suggest a set of metal collar stays. Without a doubt an upgrade over the standard flimsy plastic ones that come with the shirt.
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options

that says I love you.

/end thread.

Lucky Lucky man,,
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    A set of handcuffs
    A bottle of massage oil
    A paddle
    Some whipped cream
    candles
    chocolate
    a blindfold
    how you doin' :smokin:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    all of the above add cigars.
  • gildedliberty
    gildedliberty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to ask a question. Why are men different than women for gifts? If you asked this about women, would generic things apply to you? Do you want flowers, chocolate, and jewelry every single time you get a gift? I'm guessing the answer is no; you are an individual. Sometimes, something completely different is what would be best. Sure, I might like a piece of jewelry once, but what would make me over-the-top happy is a specific board game or running shoes. So the question to you is, what does *he* like? With a list of interests, we might have recommendations.

And this isn't an attack on you, I just get a little frustrated with the stereotyping that happens toward men, because we get upset about it directed at women. I just like to remind people that we are all human beings, and we're all different.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Men are very easy to please when it comes to gifts. Find what he likes and buy a great gift.

You are the best person to make that decision.
  • dukes418
    dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    depending on the guy, small items could include: money clips, cuff links, a grooming kit. Just a few...
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    men gifts are harder than girl gifts! we have sooooo many things we like and want, and not all over $50, but men stuff is usually more expensive. I was interested in this thread, all though its not getting many REAL answers.

what are the guys hobbies? my husbands are video games, cooking, his car, chess, guitar, etc.

does he like sports? outdoor guy? that be the first step I guess.
  • uidb5259
    uidb5259 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Tickets to a sporting event, a golf round, a six pack, a free night out with the guys (without whining), Fashion advice, just spitballing here.....