Alright, Opinion Needed! Which is WORSE?!

Options
2BhappyBhealthy
2BhappyBhealthy Posts: 181 Member
So I'm in a discussion with a guy at work and we are debating which is worse to call a female:

SIut or White Trash

I have my opinion as to which is worse. He obviously has a solid argument for why the other is worse.

SO -- Guys AND Gals - I would like to know; which do YOU think is worse?

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Each would get an equal punch to the face from me... don't know how others might feel :laugh: :laugh:
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    That is tough!
    I don't want to be called either but I guess I would rather be white trash than slut
  • jawheb
    jawheb Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Slut is far worse.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    White trash is more of a compliment thanks to the Trailer Park boys.
  • Dub_D
    Options
    Could white trash be considered racist? If I said black trash I'm sure I would be called racist.
  • 2BhappyBhealthy
    Options
    Wow, this debate has now spread throughout the whole office... there are some VERY solid points being thrown around right now!

Keep 'em comin' guys! I'm tallying all answers :drinker:
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Could white trash be considered racist? If I said black trash I'm I would be called racist.

We all know how the term White Trash is used. White trash is a term and not a race therefore can't be racist.
  • 2BhappyBhealthy
    Options
    Could white trash be considered racist? If I said black trash I'm sure I would be called racist.

this has been an excellent point that has been brought up in the debate! I almost posted "trash" to avoid this being part of the voting process... BUT that IS how the debate started, so, we left it...
  • Dub_D
    Options
    Could white trash be considered racist? If I said black trash I'm I would be called racist.

We all know how the term White Trash is used. White trash is a term and not a race therefore can't be racist.

When I think of white trash I picture a white person living in a tailor park living off food stamps..right?
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Woman are offended by either of those nowadays? Wow from listening to 18-25 year old girls talk to each other, not to mention rappers now calling girls b**ch as a way of saying hello(which is also catching on with guys to girls for some crazy reason), I would think either would be acceptable.
  • dumbbanana
    Options
    Neither, I'm not a slut nor white trash so it wouldn't bother me if someone called me that.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    white trash slut? Sounds like my dream date
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Well, they're both insulting but about different types of people. Apples and oranges.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I say white trash is worse... I know a lot of women who call each other and themselves sluts... they like to fu@k and are proud to be sluts. Why shoudl guys have all the fun? More power to the sluts of this world...

The only word you should never call a woman is the "B" word, Bit@hes hate it when you call them the "B" word.

Oh and the "C" word is forbode in my house, and with my fem friends, unless they are throwing it out there in fits of anger, hypocritcal "B" words.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I've worked hard to get where I am in life, so for ME PERSONALLY (as in, only my opinion) white trash is worse.

Besides, I'm a self proclaimed cyber slut, so that doesn't bug me.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Besides, I'm a self proclaimed cyber slut, so that doesn't bug me.

It's true. She is.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Probably slut is worse- it says something negative about your character. I would be pretty offended if I got called white trash though, too.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    White trash is more of a compliment thanks to the Trailer Park boys.
    I love that show...however, since I've never qualified as either, I guess I'd rather be considered a slut than white trash :ohwell:
    cast.jpg
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    You broads are always getting your panties in a twist over what's PC... and I see you said at "work." Your husband let's you talk while you're making his sammitch?
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    White trash = poor

Slut = has a lot of sex

Which would you choose?