End of 30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• RandomMiranda
    Options
    Great work! And way to stay with it. If you like the method for 30DS and want to try something else you should get Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. It's the same kind of circuit approach, but has different exercises and 4 levels. It's pretty killer.
  • mrsgiffin
    mrsgiffin Posts: 122
    Options
    way to go!!! Congrats!!
  • bima80
    bima80 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I keep hearing about this 30 day shred. Where to u get it from?? Did u buy it or get fromt his website??
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I just bought it and am on Day 2 of Level 1! this is def a big motivator for me now! I hope I get the same results ! Awesome job. You are looking fantastic :)
  • bima80
    bima80 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I keep hearing about this 30 day shred. Where to u get it from?? Did u buy it or get fromt his website??
    And great job..
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred so this really motivates me :)
  • LMel9
    LMel9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm on day 7.. this is really motivating :)
  • carolinagirl0
    carolinagirl0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Very nicely done. I just started 30 day shred on Monday. I like seeing the success stories from it.
  • Busymomshantell
    Busymomshantell Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great progress pictures! Good job! :smile:
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options

You can actually find the videos on YouTube. They're by Jillian Michaels.
  • 2012Brenda
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! I love to hear what works for others and you have proved this worked for you. On to the next project to push your limits and continue with progress. Hope to see another 30-day progress with pics. Keep the focus.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Excellent job....how amazing how fast it happens....with hardword...You show that it does pay to keep at a program...Excellent
  • ifitkillsme
    Options
    Ok, this convinced me to start it again. Your results are fantastic!
  • BigMan_D
    BigMan_D Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great job! You definitely lost inches!
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You tube doll ^u^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8 ALL three weeks for free
  • SavedDEEva
    SavedDEEva Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC...SO PROUD OF YOU!!! you've inspired me to buy this workout, because I need something different and I'd been thinking about this one.

You mentioned C25K...I'm curious...which one do you have? I looked it uo in the PlayStore on my android, but 4 different ones came up...which one is the "right" one, or at least the one you suggest?
  • mslainie
    Options
    its nice to see a guy congradulating a girl when she is still on her journey and not already down to size 0
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!