Hellooooo Been here awhile but getting lonely!

Options
Hi! I'm Jennie and i'm in the UK (just putting that out there, timezones don't bother me)
I've been logging into MFP for awhile now But starting to feel a little lonely when i look at my main screen! I need to say hello to people :)

I am 34 (oh so nearly 35) and looking to drop about 40-50 lbs I have a few rough(but fun) few weeks coming up where i will need to keep massive control, as i have a mega sweet tooth :)

Looking forward to talking with you
Jennie

Replies

• SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey Jenny,

I've just joined this and starting to get serious (turned 30 last month). I need to drop a lot of weight, starting with the first 25+Kg so it isn't too daunting. I'm from Ireland so the time zones aren't an issue either ;)

Stephen
  • Notyourrevolution
    Notyourrevolution Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    HI Jennie,

I'm over on the West Coast of Canada (Vancouver) and find myself in a similar boat. Feel free to add me and we can help each other along :)
  • Notyourrevolution
    Notyourrevolution Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    P.S. I'm Monique!
  • Gennacy
    Gennacy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sorry, i had to run off for a little :) Adding you both now :)
  • giggles213
    giggles213 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I got that sweet tooth too. I think that is the hardest part of that whole thing. Feel free to add me to. I'm over in the States in California. :)
  • TCondor
    TCondor Posts: 88
    Options
    Hey gang,

Welcome all. I've only been around a few weeks but really love MFP. It's giving me the structure and community support I need to jumpstart my journey. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish.

Peace -- TC
  • T8trbug
    T8trbug Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennie - I'm 60 but still young in my mind even though my body says different. I'm trying to stay committed to losing some weight. Started a yoga class this past week so I hope this will energize me and get me motivated.
  • photoloco
    Options
    Hey I'm krystle. I'm from the UK also 26 feel free to add :)
  • zanaedreamwalker
    Options
    H Jennie,
    I just started here a week ago. Its not easy getting started, but I love having the program to help me out. I am 57 and live in the USA.
    Wendy
  • dorilou1969
    Options
    sending you a request now
  • smurphetta
    Options
    Hi Jennie, have just re-joined after falling off the fitness wagon!! I am from UK and I am looking to drop 28pounds! Please feel free to add me, it does get lonely on here sometimes too!
  • jlkreul
    Options
    I'm losing weight and doing well so far. I'm also looking for friends and people to meet. Please add me!! It's better to diet together! :-)
  • niki87lewis
    niki87lewis Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, from UK been here a couple weeks and got a oolong way to go!
  • goffley3
    goffley3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey there Jennie, I've been using this site for almost a month, and I'm looking for friends to help me out feel free to add me!! :)

I'm George BTW
  • adam1885282
    adam1885282 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I've been feeling the same way, kinda lonley, as friends I started with drop off. Add me if you like.
  • hockeydad725
    hockeydad725 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi There, request sent and anyone else may feel free to add me.
  • PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    If you'd like you can add me :)
  • joasiula
    Options
    Hi Jannie !
    I am 29 and live in Ireland feel free to add me.
    I am lacking friends too so all off you if you wish friend me:)
    Joanna
  • alliejc77
    Options
    Hi there, you can add me if you like. I'm Allie, 35 from UK and I have 3 stone to lose.
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenny, Hope all is well and that you are finding good info here. Feel free to friend me. Good luck