6 months and 50lbs. gone!

Options
I started this weight loss journey in April and today was my 185th log in day. I have been traveling and feeling kind of blah, but I got on the scale this morning and I lost the 1.5lbs I needed to reach 50lbs lost. The significance of 50 lbs is that I now weigh 155 and that is what I weighed 25 years ago, when I married my husband! I have 10lbs to go and I know that it will probably be challenging, but I am up to the challenge!!

I don't know how to post pictures, but my profile is open and if you want to see my progress...take a look!!

MFP rocks!!

Replies

• FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Congrats. That is awesome, keep up the good work....
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss!!! You reached a great milestone!!! Whoop-whoop!
  • noriri
    noriri Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That is terrific! Continued success to you.
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great job, must feel awesome!!! Good for you
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Wicked Awesome.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!! You go girl! Thanks for being such an inspiration to so many.
  • mmmyotwnz
    mmmyotwnz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You are taking charge and taking names!! You look amazing, you always did though!

That cruise ship will not know what hit it when you show up! :)

Can't wait to see you when the other 10/15 comes off, you are going to blow away in the Florida breeze.

Who am I kidding, I just can't wait to see you again!

Congrats my friend!!
  • aameil
    aameil Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    You are awesome :flowerforyou:
  • sandygettingfit
    sandygettingfit Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love how you've taken charge of your life and changing your body. You're an inspriation - keep up the great work!
  • lasmit4477
    lasmit4477 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • FlamingJune67
    FlamingJune67 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Way To Go, Shawn! You are a true inspiration!! Funny, when I first lost the weight, it was to get back to the 155 I was when I got married too!!!
  • Shawneb66
    Shawneb66 Posts: 124
    Options
    You guys are the BEST!! As I read all your comments, I have to admit, I got a little teary eyed! I would have never imagined that I would meet such a great group of people that are doing the same battle as me!! Thanks for all the inspiration!!
  • twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!