Saying goodbye to the 200's

Options
13»

Replies

• HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I've just snuck down to 199.6
    Last time I was this weight was somewhere around 2008. Keep going onderlanders, feels great when you see that digit on the scale!
  • avivan
    avivan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yes! Haven't been there in more in than 5 years. I have about 7 lbs to go!! It feels so close yet so far away.
  • BrookeRachelleH
    Options
    I am currently working on getting out of the 200's. The only time I've weighed over 200 pounds was when I was pregnant and I only got up to 201 (Yes, I weigh more now than when I was 9 months pregnant). My goal is to get down to 150, however, I would be happy at 160 or 165.
    Good luck on finding 1derland!!! :)
  • jericson929
    jericson929 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! I know, my daughter is 21 but I am but 4 pounds away. Keep up the good work and thank you for inspiring me today!!!:flowerforyou:
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I love all this people hitting this milestone. I didn't have as far to go as some but I've only got 6 lbs to go.
  • prinlea2000
    prinlea2000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you (& everyone else who has lost &/or gotten back into onederland) - great progress you've made so far!! Keep up the great work. :)

I will get to onederland again - working on it one day at a time!
  • Time4achange77
    Options
    Looking to get to 1derland by my Bday in January (fingers crossed)...Good Luck to all of you...For those who have done so already...congrats to ya! I have only been there once since my son was born 14 years ago!
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I've been battling the last 20 lbs to Onederland for months now. They are VERY stubborn!!! :grumble:
    I have put my focus on running instead and hope to make it to out of the 2's without even knowing it. :ohwell:
  • PDiddy0913
    Options
    I have around 7 or 8 more pounds to go! ONEDERLAND CAN'T COME QUICK ENOUGH! I've been waiting for this moment. It's so close I can taste it!!
  • FitToFifty
    FitToFifty Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am 5-7 pounds away depending on the day...come on onederland!!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    28ish pounds away! Really would like to see it before 2013. Then I am going to rethink my weight lose plan. Striving for 2 pounds a week right now.
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone on their weight loss thus far and to those of you who have made it to onederland already!!! Keep up the good work to those of you working on getting there, it will happen!!! I am only 4 lbs away from being there myself. So close yet so far away! Kudos to everyone!!! :bigsmile:
  • prholmes
    Options
    ME!!! I have been in the 200's WAYYYYY too long! I am almost there!
  • janasjourney
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!
  • WilmaChris
    Options
    Yes, started at 248..down to 218 and my goal is 190! Looking forward to that day:smile:
  • kentuckyrose
    Options
    Me!!! I just started and I have about 30 pounds to go. Absolutely cannot wait to get back to my weight two years ago (and then keep going).