Give me support... Please:)

Options
I'm a girl, I need to loose weight, I could do with some friends to help me along the way.

Please add me and be a part of my success, it's gone on for too long now this extra load has got to be shifted!

Emma
:)

Replies

• Time4achange77
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you!
  • moounir
    moounir Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome emma. Here you will find all what you need to have support. Write what you are feeling on your own blog and read the sucess stories of the others. I hope you will enjoy being part of his community.
  • miketheman79
    Options
    Any one can add me I try to encourage people as much as possible.
  • Emma_GetFit
    Options
    Thanks I jus think I'm sick of being like as much as I've tried so many times this time is the last!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Would love to support you throughout your journey! Good luck to you in advanced Emma :) You can do it girl! One day at a time.
  • lisamariepickering
    Options
    Added you! Anyone can feel free to add me. I love to support others!
  • kregerems
    kregerems Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Emma; welcome and good luck. You can add me if you want.
  • kpbs68
    kpbs68 Posts: 20
    Options
    Always know that each of us have the ability to help ourselves, but support and emotional boosts are always helpful. So I would like to offer you good food planning and a nice sweaty endorphin filled exercise session for each day.
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You are welcome to add me as a friend. I joined this site in July of this year and I am down 31 pounds. I still have another 23 pds to go to reach my goal weight. I am always looking for new friends for mutual support and motivation.
  • fieldsm68
    Options
    I"m new here too and i deff need to loose weight! maby we can encourage each other!