Saying no to 30 updated w/ pics

Options

Replies

• gemmaldavies
    Options
    you look incredible. well done. incredible hard work :o))
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Well done! Way to work hard. Thanks for sharing your success with us!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Nice work!! You look great!
    P.s. I like your smile. :happy:
  • slinky68
    slinky68 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well Done! Keep it up!!
  • jenlynsat
    jenlynsat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If the response on MFP is any indication, you should be doing alright with the ladies with your new body. That should be a huge motivator to all the guys just starting their transformation journey.

^^^what he said! :)

Also, now that you're at goal (I'm assuming), what are you doing, workout-wise, for maintenance? Will you keep with Crossfit, or tone it down...? Truly curious-- I like to plan ahead! :)
  • CallOnRo
    CallOnRo Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    All I can say is "Wow"
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow and Congrats!! All your hard work has really paid off and shows!! Also great job on being able to quit smoking, I know how hard that can be!!
  • stpetegirl
    Options
    WOW!! That is an amazing transformation! And congrats on not smoking anymore either!! What an inspiration!! Great job!! You look amazing!
  • natalovesmusic
    natalovesmusic Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! I want a body like yours
  • tiffinijo
    tiffinijo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    SEEING YOUR TRANSFORMATION IS LIKE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR (LITERALLY NOW THAT YOU ARE NOT SMOKING) !!!!

YOU MUST FEEL AWESOME W/ YOUR NEW LIFESTYLE :)))

GOOD JOB & KEEP SMILING :happy:
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow,

You look amazing, great job!!!
  • sofievb
    sofievb Posts: 54
    Options
    HOTT! you look amazing, what an achievement. congrats man :D
  • butler879
    butler879 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    ^^^what he said! :)

Also, now that you're at goal (I'm assuming), what are you doing, workout-wise, for maintenance? Will you keep with Crossfit, or tone it down...? Truly curious-- I like to plan ahead! :)
    [/quote]

I'm not quite at goal yet, but close ;). Hopefully one more month and I can relax a little on my diet. I will continue crossfit 5 days a week. It's gotten easier because I'm lighter. I also run on sat and do yoga on Sundays
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Amazing results brother, very well earned.
  • nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome!!
  • 2012Mich
    Options
    Wow!!!! is all I can manage at the moment! You're HOT!
  • butler879
    butler879 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I was trying to edit the orginal post, but it would not let me. I have had a lot of questions on diet asked to me. I am on the road almost every day for work. I stay in a hotel 70+ times a year. My home fridge is very bear. I eat very plain and stick to the basics when im on the road. Chicken, Beef, Fish and vegetables. You can find this stuff at fast food restraunts if need be. Water is another not so big secrete. If you are drinking anything other than water you are putting yourself behind the 8 ball. Im not a scientist, but water has to be better than "diet" anything. I will have the occasional fruit juice or milk for breakfast. Other than that it is all water. If your shopping at a grocery store stick to the outside edges minus any ice cream isles (--- those are bad. "eat fresh". I dont make it rocket science. Im not on a special diet. I started losing more weight when I quit lying to myself about how many calories I burned vs ate. I know myfitnesspal tells you, but sometimes its easy to skew the calories burned up and the calories consumed down (-- dont do that.

Best of luck. I love seeing everyone's changes!
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    NIce!!!
  • kelephant55
    Options
    HOLY COW. THIS IS AMAZING AND INSPIRING
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    GULP! Wowza!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!