Weight Loss Supplements?

Hey guys just wondering if any one uses and weightloss supplements?
I know that there is no such thing as take a pill and lose wieght forever, I get that it takes alot of hard working and changing ur eating habits for the long hual.
But what vitamin ect supplements do u guys take to help?

Replies

• cedarghost
    cedarghost Posts: 621 Member
    I take a multi-vitamin, BCAA's before and after my workout, L-Carnetine, Argenine, twice a day as well. I am thinking of adding Omega 3 Fish oil and Forksolin.
    Nothing special. all stuff you can get in the vitamin aisle at Walmart. I do notice that I have less energy and get less of a "pump" when I lift if I am out of Carnetine or Argenine.
    Oh.....also whey protein in the form of a powder that I add to oatmeal or make a shake out of.
    While none of these are advertised as "weight loss" supplements, they work for me. Hope this helps!
    *edit* Check this article out. It may help. http://www.muscleandfitness.com/nutrition/supplements/9-fat-fighting-supplement-combos
  • milza
    milza Posts: 6 Member
    thank you for your reply, i looked at the article and it is all very conusing so i will deff sit down later after work so i can full understand. thank you
  • cedarghost
    cedarghost Posts: 621 Member
    You're welcome. The Article basically lists some common "natural" fat loss supplements you can try.
  • Hey guys just wondering if any one uses and weightloss supplements?
    I know that there is no such thing as take a pill and lose wieght forever, I get that it takes alot of hard working and changing ur eating habits for the long hual.
    But what vitamin ect supplements do u guys take to help?

Hi,

Exactly we can't say this is best or that is best ...But if you ask me i would say supplements that contain natural ingredients will be helpful in losing weight....

browse some review of it u ought to know what it is and u can see the effects in just few weeks.....

Phenocal is manufactured by Pharmaxa Labs, which are famous for their various health and fitness products. It is composed of 100% natural or herbal ingredients that are proven to be effective when it comes to losing weight.....

read more about the product like it pros, ingredients etc in more details.

www.webhealthanswers.com/phenocal-reviews.html

Hope this helps! :)

Thanxs.
  • You could look into Advocare they have great supplements!
  • ashleybr1980
    ashleybr1980 Posts: 70 Member
    bump