How many inches/sizes did you lose with the 30 day shred?

Options
2»

Replies

• ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 6 of level 2. I have not lost any weight but I have lost 10 inches from my body all over. I feel stronger and much slimmer. Most of the weight came from my under bust and waist.

20daysinto30DS.png

^ You give me hope! Thank you. :flowerforyou:
    I am trying to lose weight on my tummy as well. Great job! You did amazing!
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be my last day of level 1. I haven't really lost any weight that I can directly attribute to it but I have lost 1.5 inches off my waist since starting.
  • candi_rosenau
    candi_rosenau Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is a 30 day shed?
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Its awesome
  • godiva99
    Options
    My first round of 30DS I lost 8lbs and 5.5" all around. I did get frustrated with the slight changes in my body, but there were changes and I was stronger and almost a size down.
  • drnunia
    Options
    Did you guys do 30 days straight or take rest days?? I see some people go 30 days in a row and I have seen a couple of ppl mention rest days. I just finished 7th day. trying to weigh myself weekly so still no idea on weight loss but my back and abdomen are getting less jiggly :)
  • bobbyrosegr2000
    Options
    Hey All,

What would this be like for slim unfit girls who need to tone up?

I have the under belly pudge and and extremely unfit (I cant do one pressup) I am wondering if it will work?
  • mica06
    mica06 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    When I finished level one I lost 4 pounds and now I am on day 4 of level two. I forgot to measure myselfat the start so don't noe if I lost inches. Its a good short workout so hope u enjoy it as much as I do. Good luck
  • Bobbie_89
    Bobbie_89 Posts: 146
    Options
    I just finished Day5 Level 1 a couple hours ago. I'm finding that while not SUPER sore, I can feel my legs and abs having muscles again. I can't do a full pushups yet, but I'm getting a lot closer to not taking a break on the girlie ones. Also making it through the cardio sections with no breaks anymore. I have a persistent shoulder injury (about 2 years worth of good shoulder times... ugh) so I don't want to push the upper body/shoulder workouts past a certain point. But I definitely am starting to feel some strength returning. It feels great and I am excited to do it each day now. I think that the first circuit is the worst so by the time I'm done that I feel ready to commit 110% to the remainder of the workout.

I just finished Day5 Level 1 tonight also.I find that the jumping jacks then the jump rope cardio is the hardest!!! UGH my calves screams after that. I have a bad lower back so I try not to over do it with the hand weights on some of the moves. I'm finding myself getting stronger. I might do Level 1 couple more times then move to level 2 very soon!
  • Bobbie_89
    Bobbie_89 Posts: 146
    Options
    Did you guys do 30 days straight or take rest days?? I see some people go 30 days in a row and I have seen a couple of ppl mention rest days. I just finished 7th day. trying to weigh myself weekly so still no idea on weight loss but my back and abdomen are getting less jiggly :)

I just finished day 5 level 1. when I started I was doing it 3xs a week. Monday, wednesday, and friday. Now that its getting easier on my body I might take it to 4days a week. just go with what your body can handle. If you can't handle 5days a week then just do 3days a week. You dont want to injury yourself at all.
  • kirianna55
    Options
    I do the exercise Monday through Friday. That makes it a 6 week program.
  • leilaa84
    leilaa84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8 level 3 so 2 days left! I have done it almost 30 days straight apart from one day I had a sickness bug so added an extra day on the end so will take me 31 days to complete.

I haven't lost any weight but my body shape is definitely changing, I feel so much fitter and my clothes are a lot looser! I have been trying to eat 1200 calories but haven't been that great at recording over the last month so I think if I was stricter here I would have seen more weight loss however I have lost the following inches:

Waist: 35" to 32.5" -2.5"
    Chest: 36" to 34" -2"
    Hips: 42" to 40" -2"
    Thigh:26" to 25.25" -0.75" (x2)
    Arms:12.5 to 12" -0.5" (x2)

So altogether 9" loss which i'm really happy with! I'm doing ripped in 30 next!!
  • needlework
    needlework Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi, there. Just wondering if you did the 30 Day Shred three times in a row meaning you did it for 30 days straight and then once finished started over the next day with level 1 or was at three different times, taking a break in between each time.

This is for jgood21....having some problems figuring out how to reply to a specific post....sorry everyone!!
  • kirianna55
    Options
    You could probobly do it three times in a row if you upped the weight each time. Though I might suggest taking a break in between. I plan on doing Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and No more trouble zones after this round of 30DS
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!