Walking Away The Pounds

Options
So I just picked up a copy of Leslie Sansones Walk away the pounds 5 day fit walk. I'm really excited about trying this out! Has anybody used it? Did you love it, hate it? Any input is welcome here. I'm really excited about trying it. Last year my husband bought me some tae bo dvds but I was thinner and they were intense. I'm too big right now to start those again so I think this could be a good fit for me.

Replies

• ninamaxine
    Options
    I haven't heard of them, but the right workout is the one you're excited about, so it sounds like you've found it - let us know what you think!
  • tjjennifer
    Options
    I love that DVD. It was recommended by a friend of mine, and that's what has helped me lose my weight (22 lbs, 10 since joining MFP). I've also discovered that my cable company has some of her routines on their exercise on demand channel. Good luck with it, and happy walking!
  • ornery_em
    Options
    My mother in law gave me one of her walk away the pounds. I like it. It gives you just the right workout that you need to start out and you do atually break a sweat. I would definetly recommend to people to start out with these videos to start out before they go to more intense cardio workouts.
  • luvmygrandkidstx
    luvmygrandkidstx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have the Leslie Sansone 3-mile calorie blast, walk your way thin DVD and love it! It also has the walk belt for the arm, back and chest muscles. I do it every night and it's at the right pace for me. I want to also get the other ones by her. All I can say is you'll love it.
  • rosalie_g
    rosalie_g Posts: 71
    Options
    Thank you all. Now I'm even more excited:happy:
  • heatherdavidson
    Options
    I have several of Leslie's DVD's. I think they are great! She is super motivating and the time acaully goes by really quickly. I never feel sore after her workouts like some workouts can do. I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing! But she is a really good instructor. I think you will really like her.
  • DebbieW
    DebbieW Posts: 187
    Options
    Good morning everyone,

So, I saw the title of this thread "Walking Away the Pounds" and thought I would check it out. I'm not doing the walking dvd's (although they sounds very effective), rather I'm starting a formal walking/training routine to up my personal challenge of signing up for an upcoming walking challenge for walkers and runners.

So, do I qualify for this thread? LOL.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I just wanted to jump in here and say that I started my workouts a yer and a half ago with Leslie Sansone's WATP dvd's. They are great! She is awesome and a great motivator. You will love them. I have them all now and still do them from time to time just to change things up a bit. FYI...I lost my first 70 lbs with Leslie:happy:

Good luck, and enjoy!!:flowerforyou:

~Roni