Proper Football Teams (Soccer to some)

Options
Anyone follow any teams in particular?

I support Everton - For my US friends Tim Howard plays in goal, Landon Donovan played on loan a couple of times, for my Aussie friends Tim Cahill use to play for them.

Massive match this week playing arch rivals Liverpool or the Red Sh*te as we call them, both from the same city.
#COYB

Replies

• Cupcakebettiejo
    Cupcakebettiejo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm a north London girl and support Arsenal. Great game last night (NOT!!). I'll be watching your game at the weekend, Super Sunday!:D
  • tonyggd
    tonyggd Posts: 23
    Options
    Ipswich Town, hard to admit it at the moment as we are propping up the Championship but hopefully things will get better now there is going to be a change in manager.
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    Manchester United all the way!!!
  • AstyPasty
    AstyPasty Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Ex East London/Essex girl here so I'm a Hammer through and through!! :happy: Sadly don't get a chance to see them very often anymore now I'm in Southampton but am hoping to go to St Mary's when they're down here next.
  • eurofitblr
    Options
    Man City in the Premier League and Real Madrid in La Liga :)

got into football only during this year's Euros
  • iSpuggz
    iSpuggz Posts: 39
    Options
    Sunderland. Getting bad press at the minute over things blown out of proportion but hey...

Not sure I can name drop players anyone would know in the US!
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm a north London girl and support Arsenal. Great game last night (NOT!!). I'll be watching your game at the weekend, Super Sunday!:D

Tell me about it! We were awful last night -_-

I'm looking forward to the Everton vs Liverpool match too! There's nothing like a good ol' Merseyside derby :)
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Life long supporter of Newcastle, been with them through thin and thinner :)

Howay the lads
  • willy0524
    willy0524 Posts: 1,897
    Options
    Anyone follow any teams in particular?

I support Everton - For my US friends Tim Howard plays in goal, Landon Donovan played on loan a couple of times, for my Aussie friends Tim Cahill use to play for them.

Massive match this week playing arch rivals Liverpool or the Red Sh*te as we call them, both from the same city.
    #COYB

Game of the week in London

http://www.nfllondon.net/

I'll be looking for your name on the senior circuit. Need a caddy?
  • iSpuggz
    iSpuggz Posts: 39
    Options

Howay the lads

Booo! :P
  • TimmyT66
    Options
    Yep poor old Arsenal, something not right there - great bit of business by Moyes to sell Arteta, great player but past his best now.

@Tonggd George Burley on Talksport this morning saying he'd take the job if offered - would you want him back??
  • RAF_Guy
    Options

Howay the lads

bloody makems :wink:
  • TimmyT66
    Options

Howay the lads

Ha ha what a game that was last week!
  • FitFrazzle
    Options
    I've got my tin hat on for the flack, but a Tottenham Hotspur fan all my life.

For all you Americans, we currently have Clint Dempsey and Brad Friedel in our squad., both are legends!

COYS!!
  • SarahD59
    SarahD59 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Manchester United all the way!!!

We. Are. UNITED!!
  • RAF_Guy
    Options
    For the second year running, all our clubs in the Champions League seem to be struggling.

Is this becuase the standard in the PL is going down or are the rest of Europe catching us up?

I
  • TimmyT66
    Options
    [
    Game of the week in London

http://www.nfllondon.net/

I'll be looking for your name on the senior circuit. Need a caddy?

Here's hoping I do one day! :glasses:
  • FitFrazzle
    Options
    For the second year running, all our clubs in the Champions League seem to be struggling.

Is this becuase the standard in the PL is going down or are the rest of Europe catching us up?

I

I think the problem is the EPL is played at a far different tempo than European games. Thats is the problem. The Europeans bar Barca and Real, play a far more methodical approach as opposed to the EPL 1 million MPH way. We get found out as a result. Barca and Real, just play anyone off the park when they hit top form.

I love the EPL, but we will only struggle further.
  • alanpaulyoung
    Options
    Oldham - there's only one Latics!
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    always been a fan of Barca and AC Milan