Stupid Question

Options
When you take your measurements do you relax your stomach or not? I find that I automatically have tendency to ‘’suck in my fat’’ at all times.

I let go/relax my stomach muscles when I take measurements.. is this right? I feel like im lying if I hold it it.

What does everyone else do??

Replies

• johloz
    johloz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    As long as you do it the same way every time, you'll be able to track your progress. I suck it in always, but I don't mind a little cheating. ;-)
  • lynn_hickey
    lynn_hickey Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    hahaha I suck at taking measurements because I do the exact same thing!! And I don't want anyone else to do it for me..

So I don't have an answer to your question, but I would also like to know :)
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    As long as you do it the same way every time, you'll be able to track your progress. I suck it in always, but I don't mind a little cheating. ;-)

This ^
  • Pramps
    Pramps Posts: 23
    Options
    When you take your measurements do you relax your stomach or not? I find that I automatically have tendency to ‘’suck in my fat’’ at all times.

I let go/relax my stomach muscles when I take measurements.. is this right? I feel like im lying if I hold it it.

What does everyone else do??

NO such thing as a stupid question! :happy: Personally, I don't. I want to see the actual number. I think it's a personal preference. I'd stick to one or the other, though. :):flowerforyou:
  • Sarinene
    Options
    Personally I always relax. I find that it's a more honest way to take the measurements. But if you do the same every time, it's not a bad thing at all. Just make sure that you don't suck your stomach in more some times than other times, as that will be misleading.
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Take your measurements with your stomach in it's normal position. If you are always sucking it in, take that, if you just let it go for the most part, take that. I take my measurements relaxed because that's how my stomach usually is :P
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    perfect thanks, i'll stick to my relax mode. shame really im much thinner when I suck in :laugh: