tips please :)

Options
so i am going to myrtle beach in about 8 weeks!!! i have just about reached my weight goal and i am almost happy with my body...i am trying to get rid of my thighs and a little tummy lol...a usual day for me is a whole grain bagel and 2 tbs. cream cheese, a banana, and a cup of coffee (with splenda and coffeemate) . a snack about 2-3 hrs later (almonds, kashi bar, etc.) . big salad and a piece of fruit for lunch. and something like grilled chicken or something along those lines for dinner...i work out 3x's a week at the gym...can i get any tips for getting my beach body by June? that would be amazing!

Replies

• lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Eat more protein and incorporate weight training at the gym. Great job on reaching your goal weight!! I'm working on getting back to my beach body self as well!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    maybe more gym time...bump it up to 5 times a week
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Yup I'd say more gym time especially strength training!

~Leash :heart:
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Ditch your Splenda and your Coffeemate, you're better off using milk and regular old sugar. 5x a week at the gym will definitely benefit you...what kind of workouts are you currently doing?
  • sunshine92
    sunshine92 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!

..and i usually do 10 min. of cardio, then do strength training (arms, abs, legs) , then finish up with 20 more min. of cardio