allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    OOOOHHH MY GOSH! That sounds delicious!! Thank you....xx
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    nom nom nom!
  • Cobweb200
    Options
    OMG sounds delish and wonderfully low cal I am going to have to find a source of PB2 in the UK or get a USA colleague to bring some over for me!

UPDATE YAY it is available on Amazon UK - guess what I am going to do next LOL
  • flabbyjay
    flabbyjay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    There are some already flavored ones out there that are really good. I'm drinking a peanut butter cup one that is legit! They used to suck but they have come a long way.:drinker:
  • nrd2212
    nrd2212 Posts: 128
    Options
    bump!
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Ok, I feel just as fooled with this as I did with the so-called "roasted peanuts" protein bar I had this morning without a single damn peanut in it! What a bad day I'm having today! :sad:

:laugh: :flowerforyou:

HA! Yep, just flavouring...have a teaspoon of it when you fancy, I eat it straight out of the jar usually...sorry OP, the recipe is fabby, just meandering a bit here ; )
  • hark15
    hark15 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Looks great - I think I should track down some PB2 and bring protein shakes back into my diet...
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    This sounds yummy!
  • LooptLou25
    LooptLou25 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Looked & thought this sounds amazing, then wondered if you can get PB2 in the UK? Checked & looks like it's available on Amazon - think this may have to be tried for sure!
  • patbassford
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank You going to give it a try!
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Fair warning to anybody trying to make this - do NOT use it in a blender bottle. It definitely needs to be mixed in the blender.. PB2 always refuses to blend properly for me in a blender bottle.

I've tried this before though and it's delicious!
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Holy Moses, this sounds yummy! Thanks!
  • big_drake
    Options
    Now I'm going to have to try this. Reese's Pieces are my favorite candy behind Reece's peanut butter cups and Whoppers. Thanks.
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Yummyy
  • Summerful
    Summerful Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    OMG copying this recipe! Thanks.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do this all the time and it's amazing!! I also change it up sometimes by adding a bananna or using vanilla protein powder too
  • TinamarZDF
    TinamarZDF Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bump
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    So there's no reese's pieces in it?

PB2 and other powdered peanut butter typically has 45 calories per 2 table spoon serving. Normal Peanut butter has 200. Jif Natural that someone mentioned has 190.

When looking at Protein powders read the ingredients read the reviews. The good stuff that's low in calories and tastes good with the least amount of extra unwanted stuff in it is expensive. Many of them are in high in calories. Do some research on it before you go buying anything from a recommendation here. People are always recommending ones that are cheap and taste good but not necessarily what you want to lose weight.

If your not exercising significantly you should not have to boost your protein intake past what a normal balanced diet should be giving you. Excess protein will not help you lose weight.