Insanity Challenge Beginning Nov. 1st!

Options

Replies

• Melissa_2305
    Melissa_2305 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    If there's still a place left, I'm totally in :)!
  • lostinthe619
    Options
    If there's still a place left, I'm totally in :)!

Ditto!
  • alishamarioliver
    Options
    I start month two on November 4th!!
  • jennnymccarthy
    jennnymccarthy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you have any spaces left, but I just ordered mine yesterday. Would love to start a challenge on Nov 1st!
  • Shay_in_shape
    Shay_in_shape Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i'm doing month 2 right now!!! It's crazy!
  • AlyssaN_cos
    Options
    If there's still space left, I'm totally in!
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm ready to earn my Insanity shirt. :laugh:
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I really want to try Insanity, but it scares the crap out of me. Is there a level of fitness you are suggested to be at to try it? I really think it would be fun to give it a whirl.
  • ChantelleFowler
    ChantelleFowler Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I still have room in this challenge as I've had a few people not get back to me! If you have Insanity sitting on your shelf collecting dust, make use of this amazing program and think about joining this free challenge group! You have nothing to lose but pounds and inches and everything to gain! :)
  • mmacemore992
    mmacemore992 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am starting it back again tomorrow! i did a month during the summer and got sick and am just now getting back into the swing of it again! but i will def need to motivation! i love insanity but it can get a lil intimidating at times!
  • anieves815
    anieves815 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I want to join if there is still room !
  • no1dragn
    no1dragn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I should have mine on 10/31, just in time for your challenge, IF I can get in.
  • rivera319
    Options
    I finished Insanity last weekend....I lost 15lbs from it and about 4 inches in my stomach. I loved it up until the last 2 weeks or so i kinda started getting tired of it but I just kept doing it because I wanted to finish it. Now I just do random ones 3 or 4 days a week and also do insane abs and the sports challenge workouts
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Im doing my fit test tomorrow!
  • UnsureMami
    Options
    Starting insanity today October 29th. Need lots of support to complete the two month program. Add me as a friend so we can support eachother. :-)
  • sharooster
    sharooster Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If you still have room...I would like to join. I have done insanity once before but didn't make it through the whole 63 days. I made it all but 4 days. I need to kick my butt into gear for my vacation coming up in December. ( i will have to skip the week I am on vacation as I won't have access to computer or dvd player).
  • raeannb23
    raeannb23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you still have room, I would LOVE to join!!! I'm an Insanity rookie, and am worried more about my ability to stick to the program than the workouts themselves...I could use some group motivation. How do we join? I'm also new to MFP, sooooooo I'm a bit clueless.
  • blsdhands
    blsdhands Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please include me! Hubby and I decide to work together -- sort of -- (its really a competition on his part) and kick butt! We love the idea of completing this challenge just in time for our 4 year wedding anniversary on January 1st.
  • mdulanto9177
    Options
    I don't know if there is still room, but I 'd like to join. I'm on recovery week. Start month 2 on Nov. 5th. I need so much motivation as this is the one I dread.
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm down to join, but if anyone just wants some encouragement or talk about Insanity, feel free to send a friend request with message!