Mike’s Daily Rant 10/25/2012 Topic: Locker Room Land

Options

Replies

• MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I'm not sure that I'm qualified to give an opinion on this as I am a Tennessee Volunteer fan. I pretty sure that Gator fans do things a little differently than we do on Rocky Top. :laugh:

Edited to say: Great post.

Its weird because I live in Atlanta so the debate was over the huge game this weekend that we have against UGA.
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options

Its weird because I live in Atlanta so the debate was over the huge game this weekend that we have against UGA.

Well, I would definitely take the Gators over the Dawgs this year. Florida seems to be improving for every game. I don't think I've seen the same from Georgia. Good luck. Chomp some Dawgs. :smile:
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

Well, I would definitely take the Gators over the Dawgs this year. Florida seems to be improving for every game. I don't think I've seen the same from Georgia. Good luck. Chomp some Dawgs. :smile:

Thanks Buddy but as always SEC!!
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha! Hilarious! I don't like people parading in the nude around me...unless it's my man ;)
  • Kkleo2102
    Options
    I needed a great laugh today! Thanks!!! :)
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Hahahaha! Hilarious! I don't like people parading in the nude around me...unless it's my man ;)

Well said!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I needed a great laugh today! Thanks!!! :)

No Problem!
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options

You boys aren't naked having this conversation are you ? :laugh: :wink: :laugh:

I won't walk around naked, always wrap in a towel. When I am done showering I go back and dry off, lotion, and dress in front of my locker. If there is someone nearby who starts a conversation I will be polite and speak to them while continueing what I'm doing and not making eye contact until I have at least the basics on. I won't go into a hiding spot to get myself ready away from my locker, but I won't be rude to someone who comes in and asks how I'm doing or anything like that. takling is okay as long as you keep moving it along and don't STOP and expect me to have this long discussion with you whilst I'm naked... won't happen - unless you are my hubby and then his nudity is a requirement as well....
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

You boys aren't naked having this conversation are you ? :laugh: :wink: :laugh:

I won't walk around naked, always wrap in a towel. When I am done showering I go back and dry off, lotion, and dress in front of my locker. If there is someone nearby who starts a conversation I will be polite and speak to them while continueing what I'm doing and not making eye contact until I have at least the basics on. I won't go into a hiding spot to get myself ready away from my locker, but I won't be rude to someone who comes in and asks how I'm doing or anything like that. takling is okay as long as you keep moving it along and don't STOP and expect me to have this long discussion with you whilst I'm naked... won't happen - unless you are my hubby and then his nudity is a requirement as well....

Well Said!
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options

... a few days ago was sitting on one of the benches naked and putting on lotion. Then he open his legs and sprayed Axe body spray down there. It really makes me second guess putting my clothes on that bench.

VIOLATION! Never put bare *kitten* on the bench! Holy cow! I don't even sit in my sweaty shorts on the bench without a towel. Eeeuuwww... :sick:

Edited because I used "ss" without thinking... lol
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

... a few days ago was sitting on one of the benches naked and putting on lotion. Then he open his legs and sprayed Axe body spray down there. It really makes me second guess putting my clothes on that bench.

VIOLATION! Never put bare *kitten* on the bench! Holy cow! I don't even sit in my sweaty shorts on the bench without a towel. Eeeuuwww... :sick:

Edited because I used "ss" without thinking... lol

Right!!!
  • Ginnyesq
    Ginnyesq Posts: 109
    Options
    I thought the idea of a jaccuzzi at the gym was a great idea until I was some naked older women in there just letting everything fly around all willy nilly. Getting a black eye from my own boob is bad enough, I don't need someone else's slapping me in the face.
  • ladypenel
    ladypenel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm curious how people outside the USA feel about this. I get the impression that Americans, myself included, are pretty prudish about nudity. Anyone from elsewhere want to comment?

I'm from the UK and think the same thing happens here, in the Female locker rooms it's the same, some are very comfortable standing, walking, bending etc nude! If I can I always get a top locker as a few times I've been bending down in my locker only to be staring into a naked crotch when I shut the door!! Some laydees need to wax!! Heard similar stories from the men's side too!!
  • TriClaudia
    TriClaudia Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure that I'm qualified to give an opinion on this as I am a Tennessee Volunteer fan. I pretty sure that Gator fans do things a little differently than we do on Rocky Top. :laugh:

LOL Go Vols!

All due respect to the Gators, but "Go *kitten*!" Couldn't resist given the locker room to SEC turn of this thread.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I thought the idea of a jaccuzzi at the gym was a great idea until I was some naked older women in there just letting everything fly around all willy nilly. Getting a black eye from my own boob is bad enough, I don't need someone else's slapping me in the face.

LOL.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I'm curious how people outside the USA feel about this. I get the impression that Americans, myself included, are pretty prudish about nudity. Anyone from elsewhere want to comment?

I'm from the UK and think the same thing happens here, in the Female locker rooms it's the same, some are very comfortable standing, walking, bending etc nude! If I can I always get a top locker as a few times I've been bending down in my locker only to be staring into a naked crotch when I shut the door!! Some laydees need to wax!! Heard similar stories from the men's side too!!

Haha Yes!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

LOL Go Vols!

All due respect to the Gators, but "Go *kitten*!" Couldn't resist given the locker room to SEC turn of this thread.

Im gald you responded but they sure could have used your cheerleading last week before they lost to the GATORS!!! LOL #SECLOVE
  • SGRHO23
    SGRHO23 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Funny as usual Mike. I too would find the behavior questionable especially in the A. LOL.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    A few that I practice are as follow: I turn around and never face a person when dropping trou. I get undressed and dressed as quickly as possible. Never walk around locker room naked, wrap up in a towel. Never make eye contact with somebody if they are getting dressed or undressed. Fist bump, no hand shaking. When using the urinal, leave an empty urinal between you and the next guy.

This 100%, leave an empty urinal unless its the only open urinal, then Don't look at me or speak to me when peeing.. People do the same stuff at my gym walking around naked having talks.. and the locker room isn't that big, I don't want to go wash my hands and see some dude standing there naked shaving either..

And I gotta ask, but since the guys were talking about the gators in front of your locker, if you were to engage in their conversation, did you think about getting naked first to match the argument or did you think you had an upper hand wearing cloths?