The jiggle has returned!

Options
I have not been weighing in and it bit me in the butt! My clothes have not gotten tighter, but there it was, a 10 pound gain GRRR! Started measuring, and sure enough those numbers were up too. Not sure why my clothes aren't busting at the seams, but I am NOT going back to the place I was when I felt overwhelmed with how much work I had to do to fix it. Soooo, I'm gonna kill it this month and get this badonkey looking right again! I worked really hard for my wedding day, and since then I've eaten pretty well in the first part of the day, but then I have a hard time maintaining control in the evenings. Time to get serious! I already threw away my bigger clothes, and I'm NOT buying a bigger size again- EVER!!!
Feel free to add me if you are in the same boat or just want some more support!

Replies

• gerirojas
    gerirojas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add, and wow its like reading my own story, I am great at eating in the day and evenings are my down fall, but i'm getting serious again, and I refuse to buy bigger clothes, we can do this
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you two!! I received your add, we can do this!!

So comforting to know I am not alone!

I plan to get back to:

-Running for 30-45 min 2-3 times per week
    -Doing 30DS all the way through ( I did L1 and L2 very good and only finished half of L4)

Woo hoo!
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried 30ds. I think I'm the only one who hasnt! That's part of my problem, I'm bored with the same ole workout. The hardest part is getting off my rear. Once Im on the treadmill, I'm fine. And I'm releived that I wont have to feel like a lazy slob the next day for skipping out :D
  • sc0418
    sc0418 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried 30ds. I think I'm the only one who hasnt! That's part of my problem, I'm bored with the same ole workout. The hardest part is getting off my rear. Once Im on the treadmill, I'm fine. And I'm releived that I wont have to feel like a lazy slob the next day for skipping out :D

I'm the same way. If I can just get myself to the gym or on my bike, whatever... I feel so much better! And I know this, but it's still really hard lots of days to get my butt in gear and do it.
  • rachietuk
    rachietuk Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Same story here. I have gained 10lbs since the beginning of summer and I am so angry with myself. This week I am getting back on track, serious at the gym, drinking a lot more water and watching what I eat.
  • nicoletteonfire
    Options
    Mornings are always soo much easier for me. As the day goes on, my discipline slowly wears off. Sleep and repeat. Haha! Trying to get rid of that fading motvation. :)
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm with you girls. !! Got to my target ... Got engaged ... Got complacent !!! Back on it again now and trying to get the body beautiful ready for my wedding next August :)