bye bye 102 lbs. (w/ pics!!)

Options
Hey everyone.

I know you may have seen me on the message boards before! I have posted a couple of times. My name is Jenna, for those of you who don't know me! I'm 20 years old, and I have been obese all of my life.

All through high school, I was about 250 - 260lbs. At the age of 17, I took prescribed medications to help my depression, and the medication made me gain weight and over eat. I gained about 100 lbs, and found myself at 360lbs. At 360lbs, I somehow lost weight on my own, but then put my weightloss on the back burner.

This is me in ONLY 8th grade... I was very big even at this age!

2rp2z3c.jpg

After several months of bad eating, and hating myself, I contacted a friend who recently opened her own personal training studio, and told her I was ready to make a change in my life. I started with her, and found myself getting amazing results. I couldn't have asked for a better trainer (and friend!) I trained with her for 3 times a week, but then in August, I decided to only see her twice per week. I work out 6 times or more a week, twice with my personal trainer, and a couple of times on my own, and other classes like Zumba and etc.

I drink 14 glasses of water everyday. Sometimes less, sometimes more.

I am on a low carb diet. I eat 30 - 80g of carbs per day. Things with higher carbs like rice, potatoes, bread, pasta, fruit, and etc are not part of my diet. I eat chicken, fish, vegetables, and like to find new low carb recipes everyday so it doesn't get boring! I allow myself one cheat meal per week, preferably right after my weigh in.

Starting weight: 339.6lbs
Current weight: 237lbs

Here's my up to date progress pics!

2iizplu.jpg

2useant.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!