I like Big Butts and i cannot lie....

Options

Replies

• Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I grew up thinking genetically, I would have the back-into-*kitten*-into-the-thigh forever.. then I started doing squats, lunges, dips, deadlifts & rear leg raises... yea, baby got back!

I'm still shaping it as genetically I wasn't blessed like my baby sister (who has the perfect bubble butt), but I've been advised that I look really good and I take it as a good sign when a guy walks past me, seeing me from the side view & suddenly does a double take & almost walks into a wall while looking back & down...

I will say, the more weight I squat/dead lift, the better the shape gets as I'm not just working or focusing on one area. My quads, hams, glutes and lower back all get the work & then the extra shoulder work I do just adds that nice "V-Shape" to the body that enhances everything else.

Just remember, every body is different and we all build/develop differently. Some may find more cardio like on the stair-master or arc-trainer gives them better results, others may find low weight dumbbells and simple squats works just fine, others may find more weight than cardio is better (that's me). Good luck & just know, it IS possible. ANYTHING you put your mind, body & soul into WILL work :-}
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Squats, deadlifts.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I found a "butt video" in my husband's sock drawer once...
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I had very good results from the Assgasms series by Seymor Butts.

It that the one with the T.T. Boy
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    To build muscle - eat at a slight calorie surplus. Do squats, lunges, deadlifts and hill sprints.
  • Canderson58054
    Canderson58054 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I found a "butt video" in my husband's sock drawer once...
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • NJFoxy
    NJFoxy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've heard Jillian Michaels "Killer Buns and Thighs" DVD is a good one. I've tried twice so far and I like it.
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    i will share with you im trying to get rid of mine....some of it anyways
  • JasonDetwiler
    JasonDetwiler Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    There's a whole lot of AWESOME in this thread! Squats and Deadlifts!

Say NO to the video. It's better than not doing anything at all, but if you want to develop your butt, squat and DL.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Squats, Lunges and BUTT BIBLE.....I have always been really flat and basic..:laugh: :laugh: But now I get a little compliment on the booty and hips...Helped a whole lot
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I'm considering trying the Booty Slide workout video. I think it may be available on youtube so you dont even need to buy it
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    oh and the brazil buttlift dvd is good
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I had very good results from the Assgasms series by Seymor Butts.

It that the one with the T.T. Boy
    Oh, T.T. Boy was one of my favorite actors. I can't remember the title but he played this geek and a superior female alien race visited Earth. His whiny, wimpy character was hilarious and I still remember some of his quotes.
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* is fantastic thanks to deadlifts and squats.

No really, it's ****ing amazing.
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I've always had a big butt but it was never very shapely :blushing: I've noticed that all the squats, lunges and deadlifts I've been doing have been shaping/lifting it (just make sure you add some WEIGHT) :happy:
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Cosigned.

preferably one that you can see coming from the front.

And pretty feet
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Does your *kitten* squat low?
    Can you flex it to and fro?
    Can you slap it with a "whack!?
    Can you slap it like a hoe?
    Can you make the boys get drooly
    With that round and shapely booty?
    Does your *kitten* squat low?
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    Squats, Lunges and BUTT BIBLE.....I have always been really flat and basic..:laugh: :laugh: But now I get a little compliment on the booty and hips...Helped a whole lot

LOVE the butt bible.. haha her comments are hilarious :D

you can find it on youtube by the way!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    squats, lunges, deadlifts, bridge. Do them, they work
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    i saw this woman at the gym and her butt was ridiculous, later i saw her doing hundreds of hip extensions