Ladies: Losing Weight = Losing Boobies :(

Options

Replies

• petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Yep.. Went from a full D to a deflated C.. I don't mind it so much. I've always wanted smaller breasts, but definitely did not want to have tube socks. I guess that's what happens when you breastfeed two children for over a year.
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh girl, if I could, I'd give you 1/2 of mine......I HOPE mine shrink....
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I wish I could lose mine! I'm a full DDD and they're not going anywhere! I think they've actually filled out in the last few months... wtf is that about? My band size has gone down from a 40 to a 36 though.
  • GaPeachRealtor
    Options
    Ok mine are leaving but Butt still holding on !
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    Believe it or not, I haven't lost any weight in my breasts. To me, that sucks because that was part of the reason I wanted to lose weight lol my DDDs are still DDDs 35 lbs later. Which, as my best friend pointed out, makes them seem even bigger lol I have gone down 6 band sizes so that is awesome at least :bigsmile:
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Mine aren't going anywhere :ohwell:
  • jlbeals
    jlbeals Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    If your body wants em gone, they'll be gone! Some of us have the opposite problem and can't get rid of them and it's horrible for us too! Can't spot reduce so if your body loses weight there first, that's where you'll lose it

^^ this. I've lost 35 lbs. and I'm still a G. Try finding a workout bra that fits for that cup size. Makes jumping and running exercises pretty difficult. I think it's pretty much a genetic crap-shoot. I've never been smaller than a C cup since my first training bra and I was pretty skinny and athletic back then.
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    i went from a 42DD to a 34/36 B :( not sure what to tell you.
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I have no advice :( When I was 252 lbs, by boobs were a 40 DD now that I'm down to 128 lbs, my boobs are a 36 B...I don't miss them being a DD but I wish I was at least a C
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Yea nothing you can do to keep em, except not lose weight LOL

I was a full C cup when I started losing and now barely a C cup. Luckily I didnt lose them too much but I did lose enough to notice a difference. O well. I think I rather be fit with small boobies than not fit with large boobies .. :)

GL!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Mine are still in the DD bra but when I take it off they are going south.

I don`t think there is anything you can do about it, you can exercise those pec muscles all day long but they are not going to keep big boobies uplifted, sadly!
  • tzuris
    tzuris Posts: 30
    Options
    yeah, mine arnt going anywhere! no matter what i do!
    i kinda like them now though! i guess i'll keep em!

DD's for the win.lmao.

I haven't noticed any significant changes either, but even before I gained the weight, I was always a large C. A lot of what's on my breasts is tissue.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Also, make the most of it. I can't tell you how awesome it is to be able to go for a run with minimal clothing, and no boobs slapping in my face.
  • oker673
    oker673 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    yeah, mine arnt going anywhere! no matter what i do!
    i kinda like them now though! i guess i'll keep em!

DD's for the win.lmao.

Mine are behaving the same way. Lost 20 pounds so far and my boobs are still the same size
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You are invited to join the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

I am the President.
  • heddylyn
    heddylyn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately that's one of the few downsides to being fit. If you want to keep "the girls" you usually have to pay for them. :ohwell: On a positive note though, mine seem much perkier now and my upper back pain disappeared when I got smaller...
  • Mojorisen1
    Mojorisen1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yeah that part of losing weight sucks, but i would say get some good bras and make the most of what you've stil got. No sense in crying over what you've lost, since the only way for you to get them back would be to gain the weight you've lost and you know you don't want to do that.
  • hiitrocks
    hiitrocks Posts: 100
    Options
    feel you totally. I am a 28b now and it is hard finding bras that are not trainer bras..I find that embarrassing
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    That's one of my concerns with losing weight. My bestie doesn't think they'll get that small, but I'm wondering. I love them now and would be scared to not have them. I have other flattering assets, but I like the package deal. If they do get too small, though, I will strongly consider enhancement.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Then first time I lost weight after I had kids - they stayed w/o weight loss, my DD's were there even at size 2 - then I gained weight back, lost it again, am size 0 and have really low body fat %, I'm now sporting a B (on good days)...and wear a great bra :) There is no controlling it.