Would anyone be willing to be a mentor/support person?

Options
I am began my journey in July. I have lost 21 pounds so far but am beginning to loose that motivation and excitement I first had.

I was wondering if there is anyone who would be willing to mentor/support me through this without judgement.

I am fortunate enough to have wonderful friends and family, but I feel as though I am just burdening them constantly talking/whining about this whole thing.

A little info about me if that will help:

26 yr old female
5'2
Currently 207 pounds
Mother of one
Wife
Work a 9 to 5 office job
My weakness is eating out :(

Replies

• ashlielinn
    Options
    Friend me if you need help! :) I have a great MFP fam who keeps me accountable. I'm sure they'll do the same for you!
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! You can friend me too, i always am here to support my friends and help them with anything that i can :)
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Us short gals need to stick together ;)
  • amandafranks32
    amandafranks32 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I also started seriously trying to lose weight July 1. I am losing very slowly, only 13 pounds so far but I am motivated and have made a lot of changes over the last three months. I am also married, have three kids and work 50 plus hours at a desk job:(
  • viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!

I tried to go at it alone for a while but now I think that having a support group behind me will really help me out.