Favorite guilty food...

Options
I need to work on this one a bit, because I go a bit overboard when I start... But when I eat peanut butter I have to throw the container in the pantry before I eat the whole jar.

Anyone else? Or do I just have a compulsion issue?

Replies

• ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    ice cream!
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Pizza, I avoid it like the plague...for years, even as a thinner person 'cause I never, ever eat just one slice. Ever.
  • spangey13
    spangey13 Posts: 294
    Options
    Biscuits. An open packet is an empty packet.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Salt & vinegar chips ....... Nutella ....... lemon squares :laugh:
  • LoraleiDean
    Options
    Ice cream and potatoe chips. Doesn't matter what flavour either is, if it gets opened, it's gone!
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    Nutella.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    taco...... bell...........
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Red velvet cake with cream cheese icing! omg so good D:
  • Hungrygirl88
    Options
    All of it. Food. =\
  • sunlovers
    Options
    Peanut butter.....would love to just have a little for a snack......it just calls to me from the pantry ????makes it guilty for me.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    1326835315471_dishmain.jpeg

Freshly baked soboro bread. It's a semi-sweet loaf of bread with a crumbly crust topping and a moist peanut butter-y section inside. Found in Korean bakeries. They're about the size of a flattened muffin, and 300-350 calories apiece. Problem? If I find freshly baked ones, I can inhale 10 of them in one breath.

(Un)fortunately, fresh soboro bread is extremely hard to come by unless you live within walking distance of a Korean bakery (or unless you bake them yourself). The nearest one I know is 30 minute drive from where I live. My waistline is thankful... my taste buds are not!
  • shrez
    shrez Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    cakes.... especially almond slice and cup cakes. mmmmm cupcakes ;)
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Anything I cook/bake in preparation for later. I have terrible habit of eating leftovers while trying to put them in containers - ESPECIALLY if they're still warm and smell amazing. Nose pegs help... well, they might.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Pizza, ice-cream, crepes with Nutella... I don't really feel guilty
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Pizza all the way, I hardly ever have it anymore but when I do god does it taste AWESOME!
  • farroz
    farroz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Pizza, ice-cream, crepes with Nutella... I don't really feel guilty

yeah but with all those muscles you can proably eat all of those in one day and not go over :-)
  • angee1126
    angee1126 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    French fries. **drooling as i type it** :laugh:
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    No, I have more work to do, but my workout habits are way better than my eating habits. Not totally terrible, but can use work
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    OJ.

hahahahahahahaha. se what i did there with the... yeh.
  • HawtTamale
    HawtTamale Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Chicken wings! Those deep fried sticks of poultry goodness call to me like a siren, begging me to throw myself into their saucy pools. I can't just have one or two or ten...I must eat them all.

ALL YOUR CHICKEN WINGS ARE BELONG TO ME!

Needless to say I have to avoid them most times...but one day I'll have the self control to stop at a normal sized serving LOL.