4 Weeks Post Op from Circumferential Body Lift w/Pics

Options

Replies

• jeme3
    jeme3 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about you today and wondering how you were doing. Thanks for posting.

Looks like you are doing very well and healing nicely.
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Best of luck with the healing, that is an insane amount of weight you dropped you must be so psyched.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Wow that is an amazing transformation! You should be very proud of yourself. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    So glad I came across this thread. I saw a post a few months back about your upcoming surgery and I've been eagerly waiting for a followup. You look great!

I've known for a while that my own goals are going to require skin surgery. Your blog and photos are an enlightening and amazing resource to me. :happy:

Thanks for your candid posts and willingness to share your stunning transformation.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Incredible! They really took quite a bit of that excess skin off. It's nice to see your progress Ed. You've got a LOT of people in your corner! :smile:
  • MrsDrk
    MrsDrk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I had a c-section in Jan 2011 and still have numbness, it'll come back in time but yea, I totally hear you on the itch that can't be scratched!!
  • LanadO
    LanadO Posts: 11
    Options
    Amazing Ed! you are such and inspiration!!!
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome and your story is so inspiring! Thanks for sharing with us; much appreciated.
  • lauraatkinson85
    lauraatkinson85 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've just had a look at your blog and your photos and it has literally brought tears to my eyes - I can't believe how much weight you've managed to lose, and how well you've done! All the best in your healing process. You're an inspiration. x
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Glad you are back. Thanks for sharing.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Congrats Ed! Gladd you're doing well!
  • mmickeep
    mmickeep Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look great? What is a binder?
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    ha, I have that same itching feeling where I had my c section done. When it completely heals sometimes the numbness doesn't go away, mine didn't. Now when I scratch one end it almost feels like there is a string under my skin, that you can tug in and out like a drawstring in pants. Creepy lol.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Such a difference in the before and after pictures! Glad you're healing well and the procedure is finally behind you. Best of luck with the rest of your recovery!!!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    What is a binder?
    It's a big tight elastic wrap that holds everything in while healing.

The pics are dragging long for me too. Don't know if it's a browser thing or what (IE).

In any case, I'm glad to hear things are going well for you, and I think we all look forward to more updates. :smile:
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm in awe. You are truly an inspiration!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I am so happy that you shared an update. So glad to hear all went well and you are healing. Yes, it will take time for all feeling to come back - it's a big surgery - but WOW I am just so excited for you!!!! Can't wait to see the updated pics! Sending healing hugs and energy! :)
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I am so happy that you shared an update. So glad to hear all went well and you are healing. Yes, it will take time for all feeling to come back - it's a big surgery - but WOW I am just so excited for you!!!! Can't wait to see the updated pics! Sending healing hugs and energy! :)
  • agoofynut
    agoofynut Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! I have really been enjoying following your blog.
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!