What to do?

Options
Yesterday was a difficult day. I ate a whole bag of pretzel flats. Any suggestions on what to do when I am really stressed out other than eating?

Replies

• katiepatati
    katiepatati Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Go for a walk?
    Have a hot bath?
    I always brush my teeth if I get the munchies late at night cos no food tastes nice after the minty freshness!!
  • Siobhan282012
    Options
    Go for a run, do some boxing. Paint your nails wash dry and style your hair. :smooched:
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    1. Eat some lean protein
    2. Drink a couple glasses of water.
    3. Work out.

Exercise reminds me of my goal of healthier living and kills my appatite.

Good luck.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    sex. :)
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    sex. :)

Funny, I thought that too but didn't have the nerve to add it to my list. lol

I guess it could be part of working out.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Ask yourself if eating a whole bag of pretzels is going to make your problem go away or create a new one tomorrow when you're stressing about having eaten a whole bag of pretzels? The mind is a powerful thing and learning to exert some willpower goes a long way.
  • rockerchickdiva
    Options
    Watch a funny movie while talking on the phone to a good friend and or invite that same friend over for movie and manicure night!!:laugh:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Both music and exercise are good stress relievers. Turn on some upbeat music that you like and dance your cares away. And, if it doesn't work, at least you've earned some calories for the stress eating. :ohwell:
  • joytron
    joytron Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Do some really FUN exercise! Which for me is cycling. Or it could be playing with some kids or dogs or jogging or dancing. Something physical that makes you smile.
  • Orchidbea
    Orchidbea Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Great ideas. I feel stronger already.