Round 2 of P90x

Options
2»

Replies

• SnuggleBunny
    Options
    I've been on it for 1 week and I love the soreness that tells me I've had a good work out.

The thing I love best about this program is the "Silence and Cues" Ahh silence and no stupid chatter.
  • rippedn90
    Options
    Great job with what you have done so far! Please join us again with X! It's awesome!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    just did core x today I don't have the energy to do the workout I missed yesterday on top of my cardio x today
    I did the video all the way to the end without hitting the pause button or stopping. I was not going as hard core as they were but I DID NOT stop
  • Rev_no_Boosh
    Options
    just did core x today I don't have the energy to do the workout I missed yesterday on top of my cardio x today
    I did the video all the way to the end without hitting the pause button or stopping. I was not going as hard core as they were but I DID NOT stop

Well done! Cardio X is what I have tonight.
  • oaker
    oaker Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Made it thru Legs and Back last nite and am very sore tonite while doing Kenpo X. Now I remember why I always get DOMS with Legs and Back. Great workout but it will be a killer to walk for the next few days. Glad to see everyone so excited. Sure helps with the motivation
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    Made it thru Legs and Back last nite and am very sore tonite while doing Kenpo X. Now I remember why I always get DOMS with Legs and Back. Great workout but it will be a killer to walk for the next few days. Glad to see everyone so excited. Sure helps with the motivation

I feel your pain.....my butt is sore from all those squats!...but it's good pain!.........:happy:
  • ninamaxine
    Options
    I just started round 1 of lean this morning (to be followed by classic) and was really impressed with core synergistics! It's nice to look forward to trying all the different workouts.
  • Rev_no_Boosh
    Options
    Arms and Shoulders tonight with ABX. Hopefully I'll get in a some elliptical time as well.
  • oaker
    Options
    Not sure if it's a good pain. Can hardly walk today. My calves are on fire. Hopefully I will make it thru X stretch and be ready for Plyo on friday.
  • smadag1
    Options
    just finished arms and sholders of my P90X. I stayed with ight weights so I can get my form correct before I move to heavier weights I was suppose to do it yesterday but time limitaions prevented it. So since I was to do yoga today I decided to to skip yoga and do what I missed yesterday and if I have more time later after my chores I will do yoga then.

I did not do the ab ripper because my hubby got me an ab circle pro that I am going to use daily after my X
  • ericac
    Options
    Not sure if it's a good pain. Can hardly walk today. My calves are on fire. Hopefully I will make it thru X stretch and be ready for Plyo on friday.

You'll feel better after it gets stretched out :happy:
  • ericac
    Options
    Did arms and shoulders last night...one of my favs!....Home today with a Croupy child so no run...may do some core work.

Hope everyone has a great day!!:flowerforyou:
  • oaker
    Options
    Hope your kid is ok. Made it thru Plyo yesterday and Arms and shoulders today. Still a long way to go but working at it. Might not go thru all of Yoga tomorrow. Always was the toughest workout as far as I was concerned.
  • ericac
    Options
    Hope your kid is ok. Made it thru Plyo yesterday and Arms and shoulders today. Still a long way to go but working at it. Might not go thru all of Yoga tomorrow. Always was the toughest workout as far as I was concerned.

Yeah he's fine.....I keep his meds on hand and ready to go when he needs them. That stuff always comes on at night. It's week 3 for me....ready to run at lunch!...Have a good day!
  • smadag1
    Options
    I didn't do good gettinng all my workouts in last week but I am determined to get them all in this week. I will do them first thing in the morning before I do anything else. I might go for a run too after I do Core synergistics today
  • smadag1
    Options
    Just finished core synergistics was suppose to do it yesterday but no time. I am hoping to get better at doing them daily, I need more motivation to get going in the morning I just have no get up and go rught now all I want to do is sleep.
  • oaker
    Options
    Hey don't sweat it. It's tough finding the time to get the workouts in. Just remember that you don't need to get them all done in just 90 days. Make it a life change and try and get something done everyday but if you can't there is always tomorrow. That way you won't stop after 90 days. I made it thru two rounds and took most of the winter off. I wish I had tried to get at least a couple workouts in a week just to keep in good shape. Now it's tough getting going again and I am hoping to NOT take a lot of time off. Good luck
  • smadag1
    Options
    I know what you mean about taking the winter off now I am having a hrad time getting back in the rythm. I am not going to give up I am struggling with motivation right now and the energy to do it. Since I lost my job all I want to do is sleep