ChaLEAN Extreme/Turbo Fire Hybrid Results

Options
Kenzieb07
Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
Let me start off by saying, I am proud of what I've accomplished. I am proud that I worked so hard and remained focus for 4 months. But let me also say, I was expecting to see better results. It's entirely possible that I just had too high of expectations, or I may have made bad food choices (although 99% of the time I am at or under my calorie goal) that limited my results.

BUT -- I don't believe in only sharing success stories when we see what we WANT to see. I think it's important to share results even when they're not infomercial worthy. Plus, I am well aware we are our own worst critics, so what I see may be completely different than what others see.

Anyways... here goes! My stats, which I think seem impressive, and the pictures, which don't seem to show me the stats!

JUNE 19 --
BF: 22.8%
Weight: 128.4
Hips: 37"
L Thigh: 22"
R Thigh: 22 1/2"
Waist (belly button): 29 1/2"
Waist (pantline): 34"

OCTOBER 25 (today) --
BF: 19% (-3.8%)
Weight: 120.0 (-8.4lbs)
Hips: 36" (-1")
L Thigh: 21 1/2" (- 1/2")
R Thigh: 21 1/2" (- 1")
Waist (belly button): 28 ( 1 1/2")
Waist (pantline): 32 (-2")

Day1toCompleteFlex.jpg
Day1toCompleteSide.jpg
Day1toCompleteBackFlex.jpg
Day1toCompleteBack.jpg
Day1toComplete.jpg

Replies

• Kenzieb07
    Options
    Sorry all... working on resizing these...
  • Apix
    Apix Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    We have similar stats, I don't look like you, but you look AMAZING! Honestly, I see a difference in definition more than size( your shoulders, abs and legs). And your tan looks nice too :)
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    Thank you! I think the tan is the most impressive change, haha...

I resized the pictures and now they're tiny... Sorry, wish I had the patience to redo this whole post... :)
  • ambiedawnz
    ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I think you look amazing and to be totally honest I see great results! I think we may have a similar body type (although your arms are WAY superior to mine lol) I am by no means as fit as you are right now but hope to be there eventually! Your post and pictures have inspired and motivated me and I thank you for sharing!
  • christine_kaine
    christine_kaine Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think you look amazing! Your are much more toned in the progress pic, and you definitely look leaner. If yoy put your day 1 TurboFire pic next to this most recent one and you will see a huge difference!!!
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    I can see such a differenc..very lean and toned! you look great!
    Do you mind if I ask how tall you are? Just curious...120 is my target weight, also.
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! It's encouraging to know other people can see the results, when I can only look and see where I want to be (ABS, please???)

I'm 5'3 (and a half!). Based on my goal body fat % of 17%, my aim is to get down to 117lbs.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I think that at your starting weight 8 pounds in 3 months is an great accomplishment. I don't know what you were aiming for, but you definitely look leaner.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference, you are much more toned, and you look incredible! Frankly, I'd kill to look like you in your before picture, lol:happy:
  • nwperson
    nwperson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    what do you mean "not infomercial worth"?! You need to take a second look!!! You look AMAZING!! look at your arms, thighs, abs, back!!
    Your whole body is different!! I'm jealous!!
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference too! Losing 2 inches in your pant line and an inch on your waist is nothing to joke about!!! Your clothes must be feeling looser!! I also see more muscle definition in your stomach, shoulders and arms. And that large of a fat% change is definitely impressive for only 4 months!!! The final stages of body - perfecting take longer than the first stages. Losing small amounts of fat here and there and inches here and there and getting stronger muscles takes a while. Just keep at it!!! I recommend trying heavier lifting at the gym next ;) Although I know you're waiting for another beachbody product later this year.

Congrats hunn and keep up the great work!!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    you look VERY lean. Great job. you look leaner and longer. you are very pretty too ;)
  • kramalicious
    Options
    You look great! A lot harder and leaner to me. Nice work! You were in good shape before and you still made some nice progress. Give yourself credit where it is due.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your results...and the pictures look great...definitely can tell a difference
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    You are all so wonderful... THANK YOU. Definitely feeling better about my results after reading all your comments. I do know that I FEEL stronger and have had to buy a ton of new pants b/c the old ones are falling off, which I guess is why I thought when I saw the pictures my jaw would drop... So when it didn't, I was upset. Thanks everyone for keeping me positive!
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    What do you mean you don't like your results? You look amazing. This is exactly what I wanted to see and am more excited to start Turbo Fire. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE RESULTS!!!
  • so_losin_it
    so_losin_it Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I see a major difference in how your legs and waist are toned. I agree--we are our worst critics. You look fabulous! :)
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Not sure what you were expecting but the results are impressive everywhere. There's not a single body part that's not more trimmed and toned in the after photo. You look amazing. Keep it up!
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I see great results =)
  • kinsellae
    kinsellae Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting it done! You look great :) btw our measurements are almost identical and I' m also 5'3 (not quite as lean though)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!