52 down 14 to go!

Options
Starting January of this year I decided things needed to change. I started using myfitnesspal, eating right, and I started exercising every day doing cardio, cross-fit, and weight training. I started at 226 pounds and I now weigh 174 pounds. It is unbelieveable how confident I am now. I love being fit! 14 more pounds until I'm at my goal.

Replies

• ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • IzzyBmydog
    IzzyBmydog Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you. What a great accomplishment..Can I ask if you had a difficult time crossing that 200 mark?
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Congrats...I started at 225 and my goal is 160. Its great to see how this looks on someone else. You look wonderful!
  • ziltryin64
    Options
    Great Job! You are an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    great commitment and dedication..congratulations..you look great!
  • Elo99
    Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • azjenny72
    azjenny72 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    way to go! Keep chugga luggin away girl! Right there with you! :flowerforyou:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Starting January of this year I decided things needed to change. I started using myfitnesspal, eating right, and I started exercising every day doing cardio, cross-fit, and weight training. I started at 226 pounds and I now weigh 174 pounds. It is unbelieveable how confident I am now. I love being fit! 14 more pounds until I'm at my goal.

Congrats! That is awesome!
  • mercymarque
    Options
    That's great.. w2g and u did it. I know it's a great feeling. Thanks for sharing.
  • rachyedwards
    Options
    It wasn't difficult but it was one of the best days when I finally weighed under 200 pounds!
  • cjransom
    Options
    Good job! 52 pounds in 10 months is nothing to shake a stick at...that's great progress.
  • amandahahn85
    amandahahn85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you. What a great accomplishment..Can I ask if you had a difficult time crossing that 200 mark?
    ^^ I have the same question. (But great job!! Keep it up!) :flowerforyou:
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Great job on your loss so far!
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I got 48 down, 50 to go.
  • IzzyBmydog
    IzzyBmydog Posts: 58 Member
    Options

You too Amanda?! This is driving me crazy. I think if I could get below 190 I would be well on my way.
  • rachyedwards
    Options

You too Amanda?! This is driving me crazy. I think if I could get below 190 I would be well on my way.

It wasn't any different than any other weight loss as far as how hard it was. It is a great feeling being on the downward slope to my goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!