women feelings towards each other

Options

Replies

• Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I admire them, aspire to look that good and then think about them naked.
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm not jealous of anyone, I like myself and I have admiration for beautiful women, more power to them!
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Great topic. Interesting read.
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I will throw out a complement to a guy. But dammit I better get one back. Ya boy smack that *kitten*. :laugh:
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    My best friend is 120lbs...I needed to lost 127lbs. Is there jealousy there? Yeah, sometimes. She doesn't have to work at it, she just genuinely likes better food and has a good metabolism. She's gorgeous. I get over it quickly.

With a woman I don't know who I feel is thinner/prettier/whatever than me yes. First reaction instant jealousy. And then I recognize it for what it is, pettyness, and I stop. There are things about me that people find beautiful, too. And the kinds of people attracted to the girls I'm jealous of, are NOT the kinds I would date.

When a hot girl is all up on my boyfriend I think it's funny. They don't realize at first we're together because I'm an amazon and he's this short little Italian guy, and we don't really hand hold or much in public.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    What do you ladies feel when you meet another chick who looks sexy, amazing, and gorgeous, maybe more than yourself?
    Do you feel jelous of her?
    Or You donn't care about here and do not pay attention to her at all?
    You will try to make a relationship with here and start complimenting her?
    You feel worry that maybe guys around you or your partner pay mote attention to her raher than you?

Do You pay attention to sexy girls as much as guys do?

Two words: Mud. Wrestle.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    What do you ladies feel when you meet another chick who looks sexy, amazing, and gorgeous, maybe more than yourself?
    Do you feel jelous of her?
    Or You donn't care about here and do not pay attention to her at all?
    You will try to make a relationship with here and start complimenting her?
    You feel worry that maybe guys around you or your partner pay mote attention to her raher than you?

Do You pay attention to sexy girls as much as guys do?

I think it's great when other women look good. But I used to feel a little jealous when I was over weight and obese, because it pointed out my own failings.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    When I meet a women I respond to her as a human being. I would never feel that any woman would be competition with me for my husband because I am fully secure in my relationship with my husband and with his attraction to me physically as well as mentally (if they tried to come onto my husband I would find that humorous and it would make me smile). When I see an attractive woman, if she seems similar to me, or interesting as a person then I can relate to her or admire her. If she is mean, or shallow or something then I just don't really pay attention to her because we would not be able to relate (I don't usually feel that way about someone that I don't know). I don't feel jealous because I don't feel the need to look like anyone but myself. I'm me, I accept myself for me. I may not be perfect, but I don't need to be perfect in order to value myself as I am. I don't compare myself to other people. I would only feel bad if I thought she was judging me, but most likely she wouldn't be. I am a woman, I like being a woman and I like other women. They are people I can relate to, not rivals. I enjoy female friendships, they are very important to me. And yes I admire their beauty and sensual sex appeal as long as they are genuine as a person.
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    I rarely put much thought at all into it. I notice she's pretty, then quickly get to the important stuff, like... "is she a good candidate to have over for game night? Does she also enjoy sci-fi books? does she swing foam?"

Quite easily the best response ever!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    ٌ
    Well both, women you don't know and your friend.
    Well men actually compliment on their body beauty in gym pool etc. rarely about faces only If he is significantly different from other guys he will get compliment . NOt as much as women do.
    Well I get compliment sometimes :blushing:

I have never heard any guy compliment another guy on anything

Me either!
    Well obviously guys are not as much concern as women about beauty. women spend hours every day on front of mirror for make up etc.
    But if you ever be in a gym with guys then you will notice it happens many times. You know men's beauties can be seen mainly undressed . but women body have obvious curves chich can be seen any how.

Hours? I do not have hours to spend in front of a mirror and I have to say I get ready quicker than most of my male friends!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    IRL and MFP I give compliments to all my female friends.

and i thought I was special

:P Oh you know you are - you get very special attention from me. :)
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Good looks are a lottery that you may get handed to you at birth but having a nice personality is something that has to be developed...however we are all special
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Girls/women who act catty do it out of being self conscious. God forbid they support their fellow females, they have to bring them down so they can feel better about themselves. Such a horrible attitude...

this
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    ٌ
    Well both, women you don't know and your friend.
    Well men actually compliment on their body beauty in gym pool etc. rarely about faces only If he is significantly different from other guys he will get compliment . NOt as much as women do.
    Well I get compliment sometimes :blushing:

I have never heard any guy compliment another guy on anything

Me either!
    Well obviously guys are not as much concern as women about beauty. women spend hours every day on front of mirror for make up etc.
    But if you ever be in a gym with guys then you will notice it happens many times. You know men's beauties can be seen mainly undressed . but women body have obvious curves chich can be seen any how.

Hours? I do not have hours to spend in front of a mirror and I have to say I get ready quicker than most of my male friends!
    ok ok. an exception!!!
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I've approached several women at my gym and told them how great they looked, asked advice on what to do, etc. The way I see it, you ask people for advice who look how you WANT to look, not how you look or worse. I feel the same in all aspects of life-I ask wealthy people for money advice, not poor people.
    And I check out women all the time. I think the female body is one of the most beautiful things in nature--we are all so different! I can appreciate a nice pair of legs, rockin' abs and a nice rack. A part of me may be jealous, but it also makes me want to go harder to reach MY goals. I know I'll never have THEIR body-it is THEIRS and only one of them was made, but I can still work to make ME the best ME I can be.
    Oh-and I RARELY wear makeup and don't do anything to my hair but wash it, dry it with a towel and brush it. It usually then goes in a ponytail. My DH takes longer to do his hair. The mirror-I admit I look in them a LOT. Not like staring in front of it, but when I walk by my mirrored closet doors, I check out how my leg muscles look when i'm moving!LOL
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I want to be her best friend.
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    At the gym, I've been trying to make friends with them! They inspire me to push harder, lift heavier. We swap tips and help spot. The boys seem to run off when we take over the weight room. :)
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    in general, I don't think about other women, most women hate me, and don't want to have anything to do with me. Guy friends' GFs, yeah, I try to talk to them and make conversation, but they act catty and snotty towards me. Guys on the other hand, have no problem talking to me and joking around etc.

I figure either I'm really disgustingly fugly or they (the women) are jealous. Whatever, they don't want to talk to someone with a sparkling personality and whip smart sense of humor...their loss.
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I dont really have any "girlfriends" im used to being "one of the lads" I despise a lot of pretty women who are *kitten* because they think they are something special, I am bi and objectify men and women... i guess I dont really see things from a girlie perspective
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I invite them to my bedroom...

:bigsmile: :heart: me too