Favorite guilty food...

Options
13»

Replies

• Mathguy1
    Mathguy1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I dont have a "guilty food".

If I feel like having a treat, while at a movie, I'll eat 1/2 of a movie theater sized box of milk duds (I save the other half for during the week). My second favorite sweet tooth craving would be either the mini rolos or mini reese's peanut butter cups.
  • robthrob88
    Options
    I know its not a food, but BEER! :/
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!! It's like a drug....
  • Dsmcgrail
    Options
    I need to work on this one a bit, because I go a bit overboard when I start... But when I eat peanut butter I have to throw the container in the pantry before I eat the whole jar.

Anyone else? Or do I just have a compulsion issue?

You gotta check out PB2, only 45 cal for 2 tbsp!
  • Culley34
    Culley34 Posts: 224
    Options
    How on earth does S. Korea have such a low obesity rate with these seemingly (ridiculously) delicious treats?
    1326835315471_dishmain.jpeg

Freshly baked soboro bread. It's a semi-sweet loaf of bread with a crumbly crust topping and a moist peanut butter-y section inside. Found in Korean bakeries. They're about the size of a flattened muffin, and 300-350 calories apiece. Problem? If I find freshly baked ones, I can inhale 10 of them in one breath.

(Un)fortunately, fresh soboro bread is extremely hard to come by unless you live within walking distance of a Korean bakery (or unless you bake them yourself). The nearest one I know is 30 minute drive from where I live. My waistline is thankful... my taste buds are not!

This! Baked goods in Korea really get me! Especially since there's a bakery/coffee shop on every corner in Korea. Not to mention streeet food vendors selling sweet rice pancakes filled with delicious syrup then fried ....so yeah this is my weakness right here:

pancake-duo.jpg

oh my god I know. I love those. my favourite is the sweet pancake with nuts - 70g+ of sugar :sad:
  • beaudrydasha
    beaudrydasha Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The doggy type?
  • beaudrydasha
    beaudrydasha Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I thought that comment would go under the dog photo who liked biscuits. Sorry!
  • girlykate143
    girlykate143 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    plain cheese cake with graham cracker crust. have not had it since...oh, wait, they had mini ones at a work event. Yeah, haven't had it in about 2 weeks. Don't even want the real size anymore cause I cannot even enjoy it.
  • spark409
    Options
    I am with the people who dont know how to stop before emptifying the peanut butter jar... Not only peanut butter but also any type of nut butter. Yesterday I ate all of my calories on peanut butter. I dont want to see any peanut butter for a while.

I also dont know how to stop if I eat dried fruit. Dried figs, dried apricots, raisins, dried pineapple. Sugar doesnt let me stop till I get sick of eating:)

i know what you mean! for me its dried prunes.
    they are dangerous im telling u...
  • marikevr
    marikevr Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Ditto on the peanut butter and dried fruit. When we have dried peaches in the house my husband will hide it from me and dish out only a daily portion. I get up in the middle of the night to eat the peaches...I am my own worst enemy I swear!
  • PNJB796
    PNJB796 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    WHAT? A pizza has MORE than ONE slice???? OMG!
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    :wink: Angel cake with custard filling ...from our bakery is to die for !
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    How on earth does S. Korea have such a low obesity rate with these seemingly (ridiculously) delicious treats?

that is a very very good question. obesity is like non existant almost.

edit: I found the answer. http://9gag.com/gag/802376

most epic thing ever - difficulty level: korean
  • Jacquis59
    Options
    Crunchy, salty or spicy snacks. Definitely a downfall for me.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

that is a very very good question. obesity is like non existant almost.

edit: I found the answer. http://9gag.com/gag/802376

most epic thing ever - difficulty level: korean

This. LOL!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Icecream -
    by itself,
    with toppings,
    in a bowl,
    on a stick
    why is it icecream
    that I can't give the flick?

(A la Dr Suess)

Oh dear sorry :laugh:
  • sassysara35
    Options
    i have also find myself craving peanut butter and i start of with one spoonful, and end up eating half the jar. you are not alone.