Looking to lose 100+ lbs and looking for others

Options
I've started my weight loss journey and would love to have some support from others doing the same!

Replies

• truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I've started not to long ago to lose 200+lbs. I know this is a hard journey and am always looking for extra support
  • SallyT1959
    Options
    I just started my journey yesterday to lose a little over 100 lbs... This site seems like it will be a big help.
  • ZeeShay
    ZeeShay Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I have started about a month ago. I have 150+ pounds to loose. good luck to you all :]
  • I'm just re-dedicating myself to lose 100+ pounds today! We can do it!
  • dietpepsi100
    dietpepsi100 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I started my lifestyle change April 4th, I exercise everyday and count my calories. I find it very encouraging to read others stories. I have found that keeping track of everything I put in my mouth has made me more aware of all the added calories. I am halfway to my goal of 160 pound loss. I am down 82 pounds and on November 4th it will only be 7 months. I am here to say Hard work pays off! add me as a friend if you wish.
  • KrysJovon
    Options
    That is awesome!! Keep up the amazing work!
  • KrysJovon
    Options
    I have about 150 to lose. I have dieted on and off for the past year and I am finally seeing some results with this site. Making myself keep up with how much and what I eat is a great help! MFP make that so much easier! Add me whoever wants to :)

17102903.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • KBE1990
    KBE1990 Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi, I just wanted to wish you well on your weight loss journey! I myself started at 413! Wow I was big! but I kept working at it, and now I am down to 197! I am getting healthier and healthier! Remember losing weight isn't easy, but it's so worth it! You are going to slip up and make mistakes, but whatever you do... Don't EVER give up! And don't be hard on yourself if you mess up, because we all mess up! So just keep your chin up and stick to it! If I can do it, so can you! ;)

Ps. you can add me for support!
  • onec3ks
    onec3ks Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started this a while back but like a lot of others fell off the wagon, so this time I can honestly say I am sticking to it a little better! Yay for everyone that is in this fight too! And I welcome all the friends I can get!!! :)
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have about 124 pounds still left to lose. I have had what I consider great success on MFP in a little over a month.

I log everything I eat, I do the 30DS 6 days a week, am active on MFP, and I am annoyingly positive. :)

Feel free to send a friend request. I'm here for the long haul and I find that I am most motivated when I can be encouraging to others.
  • JanNorris7
    JanNorris7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have lost 87 pounds from my highest weight and have over 100 more to go, but "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13 I belong to a Christian health and wellness program called First Place 4 Health. Check it out at www.firstplace4health.com to learn more about it. If you want, I would be glad to support you online. God bless your journey to health and wellness! :smile:
  • Leandie84
    Options
    I have 110lbs to lose (50kg). Would love to have more support. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I'm down almost 50 pounds, I have another 50 or so to go. You can add me if you like. I'm doing it with c25k which I finished a couple of weeks ago and now run 4 days a week and by eating as much whole/organic food as I can.
  • StephieF87
    StephieF87 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Gotta lose 100+ pounds, 35 lost so far..more to go! Good luck everyone!!
  • Linda_Kaye
    Options
    I too am going to lose over 100 pounds. I'm here every day.
    Anyone can add me if you like. :happy:

We CAN do this!!
  • Melodypharmon
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose as well. Feel free to add me!
  • maxonehiphop
    maxonehiphop Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to encourage you. It's totally doable! In fact, I would even describe the process as fun. I have enjoyed it so much that I've been encouraging my more fit friends to get fat so they can experience it too :)
  • arrowtooling56
    Options
    I have 70lbs to lose . I have lost 4lbs so far . I'm hungry all the time. any help can you give me to fill me up? My name is debra
  • Papadragonb
    Papadragonb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started my journey about a month ago...My goal is to be 100 pounds lighter, and considerably healthier than when I started. I have found that this site and the support, and information I have found here, is immeasurable. All of us working toward the same goal, together, is an awesome thought. Hope to see you all around here again. Send me a message if you want to add me.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I'm nearing the 100 pound mark and still have about 20 to go!