Answer one, Ask one!!

Options

Replies

• CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Nope, never. The only thing I don't like about me is that my head is about 3 sizes too big for my body, and there ain't much a doc can do about that. "Cranial reduction"? :huh: :noway:

What do you like on your pizza?
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    pepperoni, or ham and pineapple..only two kinds i'll eat

do you have any pets? what are they?
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    1 - a Goldendoodle named Oliver :heart:

What's your favorite kind of potato chip?
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Salt and Vinegar Pringles ~ yummy ~ good thing there aren't any in my house!

Do you use workout dvds? If so which is your favorite?
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    1 - a Goldendoodle named Oliver :heart:

What's your
    favorite kind of potato chip?

I don't eat em, never liked them!

What's the last movie you saw in the theatre?
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    It's Complicated.

If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?
  • CasperO
    Options
    <<Not with a 10 foot pole,,, PLUS - I'm suffering from joke overload,,, PLUS - I just gotta hear what one of the gals sez :laugh: :devil: :smokin: >>.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    :laugh: *backs slowly out of the thread and waits for another question*
  • CasperO
    Options
    ""Bawk bawk bawk bawk"" <<Chicken!:laugh: >>
  • CasperO
    Options
    Come on ladies, it's a simple question...
    If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options

I'd be tall, dark and handsome, and I'd pick up the hottest girl in the bar, and...well, you know. ;) Actually, I'd probably be at BOOM! picking up the hottest guy in the bar.
    __

How well do you think you'd do alone on a deserted island?
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Okay. I will answer it.

If I were a man, I would like this model:

matt_gordon_500w.jpg

I would spend my day chatting up women who are insecure about themselves to help them see that they are beautiful.. as well as women I may run into from MFP. :wink:

Is that a good answer? haha

Question: Where would you go if you were given the opportunity to time travel? Maybe I should say when would you go? :tongue:
  • BrendaLee
    Options

Question: Where would you go if you were given the opportunity to time travel? Maybe I should say when would you go? :tongue:

I'd go back to the mid 80's...I loved the 80's!

• savvystephy
    Options

I'd be tall, dark and handsome, and I'd pick up the hottest girl in the bar, and...well, you know. ;) Actually, I'd probably be at BOOM! picking up the hottest guy in the bar.
    __

Since you beat me, I will answer this question now. :tongue:

I think I would do alright, since I am a loner most of the time anyway. After a while though I may go mad. lol.

Question: Where would you go if you were given the opportunity to time travel? Maybe I should say when would you go?

EDIT New question: If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    ""Bawk bawk bawk bawk"" <<Chicken!:laugh: >>
    You've met me Casper...:wink: First thing I thought of was "who cares what I look like, have you see my new toy???":tongue:
  • BrendaLee
    Options

__

I think I would do alright, since I am a loner most of the time anyway. After a while though I may go mad. lol.

Question: Where would you go if you were given the opportunity to time travel? Maybe I should say when would you go?

lol...what a mess.

I actually plan on winning the lottery this week- 19 million. Go me!

I'll be giving each of my 10 siblings $1 million, and then my daughter and I will travel.
    __

Do you have a regret that haunts you? (no need to share what it is unless you want to)
  • Rev_no_Boosh
    Options
    I'd be tall, dark and handsome, and I'd pick up the hottest girl in the bar, and...well, you know. ;) Actually, I'd probably be at BOOM! picking up the hottest guy in the bar. __

I'd set myself up with income for life and travel the world. I'd also donate a large portion to charities.

Question: What's your favorite word?
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options

__

lol...what a mess.

I actually plan on winning the lottery this week- 19 million. Go me!

I'll be giving each of my 10 siblings $1 million, and then my daughter and I will travel.
    __

Do you have a regret that haunts you? (no need to share what it is unless you want to)

you have TEN SIBILNGS?? yowza... your poor mom!

Yes: I feel like I missed my chance to go "do stuff" in college-travel, have an adventure, and instead jumped into "real life" too quickly.

what do you see right now?
  • savvystephy
    Options
    I see a blinking AIM window on my screen.. lol

---

What are you looking forward to this week?
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,713 Member
    Options
    Spending time with Valentine (my horse) on Thursday.

Do you prefer rice or potatoes?